Chapter 32

After lunch, Zhao Xiaoyu went to the terrace outside the bedroom and lay on the chair leisurely, eating the nuts that Aunt Li specially prepared for him.

    During the period, Sheng Yuyuan also sent a message, asking him if he was uncomfortable.

    Later, Sheng Yuyuan was worried that Zhao Xiaoyu was staying at home alone, so he sent Zhou Special Assistant to take Zhao Xiaoyu to the company.

    After leaving the old house of the Sheng family, Zhao Xiaoyu discovered that the old house of the Sheng family was actually located on a hillside, a large homestead, built on a concrete road.

    "Unexpectedly, the old house of the Sheng family was so big." Zhao Xiaoyu couldn't help sighing.

.Zhou Te, who was driving, listened to this sentence and said with a smile: "This entire mountain belongs to the Sheng family. It is said that there is a separate courtyard built in the back mountain. There seems to be a mouthful of hot spring water there. You can go there to soak in the hot springs in winter."

    Hearing this explanation from Special Assistant Zhou, Zhao Xiaoyu was completely speechless.

    He originally thought that the only villa on the mountain belonged to the Sheng family, but he did not expect that the entire mountain belonged to the Sheng family.

    However, the Sheng family is wealthy and it seems no surprise that there is such a mountain in the family. Maybe they still have a mine at home.

    When the car was halfway through, Zhao Xiaoyu became a little drowsy. He whispered to Zhou Ming, "Special Assistant Zhou, I don't want to go to the company anymore. You can send me back to Xiaotaoyuan."

.Zhou Tezhu was stunned for a moment and replied: "The chairman said that he was going to take you to him. If I arrive by myself and you do not arrive, you may not be sure how he will punish me. Why don't you call the director and ask the director. Long? If the chairman agrees, I will send you back to Xiaotaoyuan?"

    Hearing this, Zhao Xiaoyu became unhappy, and cheered up, and said nonchalantly: "If he says something about you, I will help you with it. Anyway, you send me back to my house first."

    Special Assistant Zhou seemed a little embarrassed, but in the end he called his boss to clarify the matter, but fortunately he agreed in the end.

    The Shengjia’s old house is a distance from Xiaotaoyuan, and more than half an hour has passed by the time Zhou Tezhu sent the people home.

    "Special Assistant Zhou, thank you so much. If Dong Sheng said anything, you can call me. I won't let him punish you."

."I'm relieved with your words, Master Zhao, you should go back and rest first."

    Zhao Xiaoyu nodded towards Special Assistant Zhou, then turned and walked into the community.

    As soon as he walked in, Zhao Xiaoyu saw his eldest father lying on the sofa crying sadly. Well, there were no tears at all, but he looked a little aggrieved.

    Seeing that Zhao Xiaoyu was back, Huang Yuan hurried forward to check on the condition of his precious son at home.

    "Xiaoyu, why did you come back so long? Tell your eldest father, did that kid put you under house arrest? Then he let you come back after you cried and hanged."

    As for the brain circuit of his eldest father, Zhao Xiaoyu was already quite ridiculous, and explained quickly: "No, I had a physical condition yesterday, so I had to stay overnight at his house."