Chapter 48

Just as the so-called people are refreshed in happy events, Sheng Yuyuan drove the road to Zhao Xiaoyu's father. The smile on his face has not disappeared, and the corners of his mouth must be grinned under his ears.

    Zhao Xiaoyu saw that Du Sheng Yuyuan's smile was so good, he even laughed with him, looking a little silly, but very cute.

    As the car drove halfway, Zhao Xiaoyu and Sheng Yuyuan's cell phones rang almost at the same time, and both friends called Daoxi.

    Because there were too many calls, Sheng Yuyuan finally turned off the phone and refused to answer it at all.

    Zhao Xiaoyu is okay here. There are just a few friends who come and go. After taking turns, they chatted with them in the WeChat group. During the whole process, the smile on his face has not disappeared.

    Tan Zaozao: "From then on, Xiaoyu is also married, and I am envious of it."

.Xiao Nan: "If you are envious, you also find an alpha to marry."

    Tan Zaozao: "You think I don't want to, but I just can't find it. I don't like people who like me, and I don't like those who like me. To be honest, I really want to know what it's like to be permanently marked. "

    Wei Sijing: "I feel that life has reached a climax, and that life has reached its peak. That's how it feels."

    Xiao Nan: "Old Wei, you are also a talent, and you even used the lyrics."

    Zhao Xiaoyu: "Old Wei has always been a talent."

    Tan Zaozao: "I don't listen to Old Wei, Xiao Yu, I want to listen to you, how did you feel when you were permanently marked."

    Zhao Xiaoyu: "Guess, squint. jpg!"

    Tan Zaozao: "If I can guess, will I still ask you..Married people are different, especially those who are married to big brothers. Xiaoyu, ask if your husband has any alphas who are still single. They said that the fat water does not flow into the field of outsiders, so I introduced two to me and Pumpkin. "

    Zhao Xiaoyu: "I have never met his friends. Speaking of this, let me tell you one more thing. When we just came out of the registration room of the Civil Affairs Bureau, we unexpectedly ran into Sheng Dong’s assistant and Jing You to register. One is to avoid the forced marriage of family members, the other is to avoid the entanglement of ex-boyfriends, and I misunderstood the relationship between Jing You and Sheng Dong before, he also wanted to resolve the misunderstanding, and then married Zhou Tezhu. "

    Tan Zaozao: "It seems we have all misunderstood Jingyou, he is a good Omega."

    Wei Sijing: "So I said at the time, you don't believe me..Jingyou is also a pitiful person, and when he meets others, I hope he can find someone who treats him sincerely in the end. "

    Zhao Xiaoyu: "If there is a chance, I would like to ask him out for dinner, and I will make a good payment to him."

    Xiao Nan: "Would you not feel embarrassed? And you are married, why do you still call your husband Sheng Dong instead of his husband?"

    Zhao Xiaoyu looked at the message sent by Xiao Nan, tapped his finger on the phone screen and paused. Today, it is the second person to ask him this question.

    After thinking for a moment, Zhao Xiaoyu entered a paragraph: "It's not that I don't want to call, it's that I can't speak."

.Wei Sijing: "I don't like yelling, but you are shy. I can understand that you are all people who come here. But the husband's life is too long and he naturally yells, especially when he is in bed. If you do, it will make the opponent even more powerful and powerful."