Chapter 65

Sheng Yuyuan originally thought that Zhang Niansheng's target was him, but he didn't expect that when he reacted, Zhang Niansheng stabbed Zhao Xiaoyu with the knife in his hand.

    "Xiaoyu, be careful..." After reminding Zhao Xiaoyu, Sheng Yuyuan directly grabbed Zhang Niansheng's wrist, stretched out his long legs and kicked Zhang Niansheng's knee, making Zhang Niansheng unable to stand still and knelt on one knee directly on Zhao Xiaoyu In front of him, the fruit knife in his hand also fell on the blanket.

    Zhao Xiaoyu watched the scene in horror, leaning his entire body against the wall, and then sat limply on the ground, holding his belly with both hands.

    Zhao Xiaoyu didn't even dare to imagine that if Sheng Yuyuan's movements were slower just now, he would most likely die here today, including the two babies in his stomach.

.Outside bodyguards rushed to hear the news. One of them was still holding an anti-wolf electric shock baton. Although Zhang Niansheng was now being held down and unable to resist, the bodyguard still shocked Zhang Niansheng several times just in case.

    "Yu Yuan..." Zhao Xiaoyu called Sheng Yuyuan in horror.

    When Sheng Yuyuan heard Zhao Xiaoyu's voice, he quickly turned his head, squatted in front of Zhao Xiaoyu, and gently hugged the frightened little feather in his arms.

    "It's okay, it's okay, I'm here, don't be afraid." While speaking, Sheng Yuyuan also released a large amount of pheromones. His pheromones have the effect of calming and calming Zhao Xiaoyu.

    "The baby moves a lot, I'm afraid..."

.Sheng Yuyuan frowned, then turned his head to stare fiercely at Zhang Niansheng and Sheng Haikun, and then said to several bodyguards: "Zhang Niansheng broke into a private house and attacked with a knife. You bring the surveillance out and send in the surveillance and attempted murderers. public security bureau."

    "Okay Dong Sheng, let's do it here."

    At this moment, Zhang Niansheng remembered what he had just done. When passing by Sheng Haikun, he quickly grabbed Sheng Haikun’s hand and said incoherently, "Akun, save me...I...I don’t want to go to jail. ...You save me..."

    "Yuyuan, Xiaoyu, since you are all fine, just let it go..."

    "Father, do you want me to let this murderer go? Did you treat me as Sheng Yuyuan for charity? Didn't you just see that he almost killed my lover and child?.You are now begging me for a murderer who wants to kill your grandson and son-in-law. You are really my good father! "

    "Yu Yuan, I don't want to be here, you take me up, OK, I want to sleep, I want to sleep." Sheng Yuyuan's pheromone seems to be ineffective, Zhao Xiaoyu shed tears, hands tightly tugging Sheng Yuyuan's lapels .

    "Don't be afraid, I'll be by your side, I'll carry you up now." With that, Sheng Yuyuan quickly picked up Zhao Xiaoyu, who was limp and weak, and staggered his feet. Fortunately, the bodyguard next to him helped him in time. He didn't fall, "Thank you." After getting used to Zhao Xiaoyu's weight, Sheng Yuyuan walked upstairs steadily.

    Despite Zhang Niansheng's wailing and crying sounds behind them, they did not turn their heads back.

.After Sheng Yuyuan took Zhao Xiaoyu into the bedroom and put the person on the bed, he wanted to go downstairs to clean up the mess, but as soon as he turned around, he alarmed the person on the bed, and his hand was directly held tightly by Zhao Xiaoyu.

    "Don't go, will you stay with me?" Zhao Xiaoyu pleaded with Sheng Yuyuan. He looked like a scared rabbit with red eyes and nose, and tears still hung in the corners of his eyes.