Chapter 63

Zhao Xiaoyu looked down at the top of Sheng Yuyuan's head. Now he is more and more accustomed to Sheng Yuyuan's touch. Even if he stands in front of the opponent, he will not be as embarrassed as he was at the beginning, and then he will go out without paying attention to the pheromone. Risk.

    Of course, Zhao Xiaoyu can only smell a faint scent. If it is very strong, he can't smell it. I am afraid that in the whole world, there will be no other person besides Sheng Yuyuan.

    Being able to meet Sheng Yuyuan, Zhao Xiaoyu felt that this was the luckiest thing in his life. Sheng Yuyuan was sent by God to save him, adding rich colors to his otherwise ordinary life.

    Sheng Yuyuan was lying on the bed with Zhao Xiaoyu. He put his right hand under Zhao Xiaoyu’s neck, and put his left hand on Zhao Xiaoyu’s stomach. Now, he can only hold Zhao Xiaoyu in his arms like this, otherwise It is impossible to hug it from the front.

.Maybe it was really too sleepy. Zhao Xiaoyu fell asleep after a while. Sheng Yuyuan waited until Zhao Xiaoyu was asleep before carefully getting up from the bed.

    When I walked to the bed and opened the curtains, the rain outside didn’t mean to stop at all. It was bigger than before they walked in, and it gradually became foggy. If this continues, tomorrow’s flight may be delayed. I'm afraid that even the car can't get on the highway.

    Fortunately, the rain only became smaller at night, and the fog slowly dissipated before it was completely dark.

    Zhao Xiaoyu sighed in front of the glass window, painted two small heads in the white steam, and a little love. He was fortunate that it was raining, so that Sheng Yuyuan would not have to travel, but he did not expect. The rain actually decreased and the thick fog disappeared.

    "You are going on a business trip again tomorrow." Zhao Xiaoyu whispered.

."It's just going one day, and I'll be back soon." Sheng Yuyuan walked behind Zhao Xiaoyu and looked at Zhao Xiaoyu's work on the glass window with a slight smile on his face.

    Although it was only one day, Zhao Xiaoyu still wanted Sheng Yuyuan to be by his side.

    "I really hope that the babies can be born soon, so that I can follow you wherever you go"

    "Then you don't plan to work?" Sheng Yuyuan remembers that when Zhao Xiaoyu first arrived at the company, he loved work and worked overtime until late at night, so that he could have left work earlier because he knew that Zhao Xiaoyu was still there. In the company, he stayed with him until Zhao Xiaoyu was picked up by his eldest father before he officially "off work."

.Zhao Xiaoyu smiled, turned his head to look at Sheng Yuyuan, and said, "It is enough to have one at home who can make money. You are responsible for making money and supporting the family. I am responsible for following you by the side. When I turn back, I will ask the personnel department to resign."

    Only when he is no longer working can he have an excuse to accompany Sheng Yuyuan. He will follow Sheng Yuyuan wherever he goes.

    "You are by my side, who will bring our son?"

    The smile on Zhao Xiaoyu's face gradually disappeared. He hadn't thought about this problem at all, he had completely forgotten, there were still two small ones in his stomach.

    Zhao Xiaoyu was really upset at this time. After a long time of thought, he said, "Why don't you take the two little ones to accompany you?"

    Even though I said that, I thought it was impossible with my toes. The child was so young that even if he could take them out, he couldn't take two at once.