Chapter 15

When the doctor wanted to give Zhao Xiaoyu medicine, he was stopped by Sheng Yuyuan.

    "Don't give him an injection first."

    As soon as the voice fell, the doctor looked at Sheng Yuyuan like a neuropathy. The patient's consciousness was blurred, and he didn't even give the injection. Did he want to wait for someone to die to get an injection?

    Looking at this person's clothes, appearance, and temperament, how can he be an elite, but now he can't even take care of his lover. What use do you think you need to have this clever mind?

    Facing the doctor's contemptuous eyes, Sheng Yuyuan didn't care too much, and said directly: "He may be pregnant. Please check his body first, and then see what kind of medicine is suitable."

    Hearing what Sheng Yuyuan said, the doctor was stunned for a while, it turned out to be like this.

    But this alpha is too irresponsible, his Omega is pregnant, and he can't take good care of it.

.The doctor didn't say anything any more, and then took a tube of blood and issued a bill, asking Sheng Yuyuan to pay the fee first, and then take the tube of blood to queue for the test.

    After waiting for half an hour, it came out that Zhao Xiaoyu was really pregnant.

    In order to prevent accidents, the doctor gave Zhao Xiaoyu another medicine suitable for the pregnant husband, and then told Sheng Yuyuan about the precautions before leaving the ward.

    After tossing for so long, Zhao Xiaoyu had already fallen asleep, but there was still a drip on the back of his hand, and the redness and swelling on his arm was slowly disappearing.

    Sheng Yuyuan couldn't help but gently lifted the hem of Zhao Xiaoyu's clothes up. The scratches on the latter's abdomen were shocking, and Zhao Xiaoyu had just scratched it out on the road.

.Sheng Yuyuan looked at Zhao Xiaoyu's abdomen intently, and then he couldn't hold back another one, placing his hand gently on Zhao Xiaoyu's abdomen, and the look in Zhao Xiaoyu's eyes became extremely gentle.

    After watching for a long time, Sheng Yuyuan put down Zhao Xiaoyu's clothes, covered him with a quilt, then leaned down and kissed the gland on Zhao Xiaoyu's neck gently.

    The gland is the most sensitive|sensitive part of every Omega, and just such a light kiss makes the sleeping Omega make a sound of peace, tactfully and nicely.

    The corners of Sheng Yuyuan's mouth raised slightly, and fresh and elegant freesia pheromone lingered in his nose.

    In Sheng Yuyuan's view, Zhao Xiaoyu's pheromone is the best pheromone in the world, and he can't wait to tie Zhao Xiaoyu to his side all the time.

    Before long, there was a knock on the door.

."Mr. Sheng, I'm going in." After saying that, Zhou Ming pushed the door and walked to Sheng Yuyuan, looking at Zhao Xiaoyu who was already asleep and asking: "Mr. Zhao is fine, right?"

    "There is no danger. Have you found out what I just asked you to check? And why did Xiao Yu appear in the KTV?"

    "According to the information received from the Genetics Administration, Mr. Zhao has been allergic to alcohol since he was born. In addition to alcohol, Mr. Zhao is also allergic to seafood, mango and pollen." Seeing his boss frown, Zhou Ming continued: " In fact, this kind of allergy is said by the Genetics Administration. Almost every Omega has it. After all, they are inherently weaker than beta and alpha. As long as they don’t come into contact with allergens, they will generally be fine."