Chapter 21

At this moment, there was a knock on the door.

    Sheng Yuyuan was worried that the knock on the door would wake up Zhao Xiaoyu, so he went to open the door himself.

    Zhou Tezhu stood at the door and saw that his boss opened the door himself. He was stunned for a moment. When he saw Zhao Xiaoyu, who was already asleep, lying in the corner of his eyes, he knew clearly in his heart. Said for Junjie: "I will come back to you later."

    Sheng Yuyuan let out an "um" and ignored Special Assistant Zhou, and directly closed the office door gently.

    Zhou Tezhu looked at the door of the closed office, shrugged with a smile, and sincerely hoped that his boss and Zhao Xiaoyu would be able to cultivate the fruit as soon as possible.

    Just as he was about to turn around and leave, he saw the director of a department just approaching.

    "Special Assistant Zhou, is Mr. Sheng in there? I have an urgent matter to find Mr. Sheng."

.Zhou Tezhu shook his head and said, "President Sheng is not here now. You can come to him later or tomorrow." In his opinion, no matter what is important, in the boss's mind, it is not as important as Zhao Xiaoyu.

    Moreover, President Sheng had a rare opportunity to be alone with Zhao Xiaoyu, and he certainly didn't want anyone to disturb them.

    "Okay, I get it, thank you for special help Zhou." The director turned and left after speaking.

    Zhou Tezhu also walked to his office, still humming a light song.

    Sheng Yuyuan stood next to Zhao Xiaoyu again, bent over to pick up the phone that Zhao Xiaoyu had dropped on the ground and put it on the coffee table, then turned his head, and saw Zhao Xiaoyu's saliva flow out, which looked a little cute and cute. He took the phone out of his trouser pocket and fixed the scene in the photo forever.

.Later, Sheng Yuyuan couldn't help but took a few more shots, no matter the angle or the light, they were all very well grasped.

    Obviously, he was only in the office, without a gorgeous background, and he was not using a professional camera, but Sheng Yuyuan took Zhao Xiaoyu's pictures very beautifully. As long as he presses the camera button, the effect of the photo is a blockbuster.

    Sheng Yuyuan felt like an idiot, but for the sake of Zhao Xiaoyu, he was also willing to be this idiot.

    After taking more than ten photos, Sheng Yuyuan put the phone away.

    In order to make Zhao Xiaoyu sleep more peacefully, he released his own pheromone. As long as an Omega is marked with alpha, when the Omega sleeps, the alpha pheromone will help the Omega sleep and make the Omega sleep better. Stable.

.After it was over, Sheng Yuyuan picked Zhao Xiaoyu from the single sofa and gently placed it on another sofa. Although this sofa was not long enough, if Zhao Xiaoyu lay on his knees, he could still lie down.

    During the whole process, Zhao Xiaoyu didn't wake up. Instead, when Sheng Yuyuan picked him up, he drilled his tender face into Sheng Yuyuan's arms as if he could pinch water, and babbled in his mouth, which made Sheng Yuyuan couldn't help being light. He laughed, his eyes filled with tenderness.

    And when Sheng Yuyuan put Zhao Xiaoyu on the sofa, he just wanted to go to his rest room to get a blanket to cover Zhao Xiaoyu, only to take a step, his sleeve was pulled by Zhao Xiaoyu, mouth Li also said quietly, "Don't go!"

    Sheng Yuyuan thought that Zhao Xiaoyu was awake, but when he turned around, he found that Zhao Xiaoyu's eyes were still closed.

.Sheng Yuyuan pursed his lips and smiled: "Okay, I'm not going, I'll be here to accompany you."

    So, he sat in a small empty seat on the sofa, sat up until Zhao Xiaoyu loosened his sleeves, and then walked to his lounge.

    Not long after, Sheng Yuyuan came out of the lounge, holding a clean blanket with the smell of Dahongpao pheromone in his hand and walked towards Zhao Xiaoyu, and then gently covered Zhao Xiaoyu with the blanket.

    After gently stroking Zhao Xiaoyu's soft hair, Sheng Yuyuan reluctantly returned to his desk and began to devote himself to busy work.

    Of course, before again, Sheng Yuyuan turned his landline to silent, fearing that someone would call in a while and the ringtone would be too loud, which would disturb the person in his sleep.

.Time passed by every minute, and I don't know how long it took before Zhao Xiaoyu woke up.

    He sat up from the sofa, stretched out his hand and rubbed his astringent eyes, as if he hadn't slept enough, and the blanket on his body also fell to the smooth floor following Zhao Xiaoyu's movements.

    Sheng Yuyuan, who had been working hard, heard the movement and stopped typing on the keyboard. He raised his head and glanced at Zhao Xiaoyu, who had just woke up. The latter stretched out and yawned.

    Seeing this scene, Sheng Yuyuan showed a gentle smile on his face, but after Zhao Xiaoyu finished yawning, he narrowed his smile and said faintly: "Wake up?"

    When Zhao Xiaoyu heard the sound, he was stunned for a moment. When he saw Sheng Yuyuan's handsome face, he suddenly panicked.

    What am i doing? Where am i now? Why did I fall asleep?

.Zhao Xiaoyu felt that his face was lost today. At first, he asked Mr. Sheng a particularly stupid question, and then he fell asleep in Mr. Sheng’s office, and now Mr. Sheng’s expression looks terrible, as if Is angry.

    Why is he so unlucky!

    "Mr. Sheng... Mr. Sheng, I am embarrassed, I just fell asleep without knowing what happened!" There was no seam here for him to get in. It was really embarrassing to throw him at the grandma's house.

    "It's okay, I just came back soon." In fact, it has been more than three hours since I came back. He didn't expect Zhao Xiaoyu's sleep quality to be so good.

    Sheng Yuyuan glanced at the display time in the lower right corner of the computer, and it was time to get off work in ten minutes or so.

."It's almost time to get off work. I have had a hard time today. You can come to my office tomorrow and just swipe your employee card to take the VIP elevator up. I have asked Special Assistant Zhou to help you activate the permissions."

    Zhao Xiaoyu was a little clouded by Sheng Yuyuan's reaction. Mr. Sheng didn't blame him for being lazy when he went to work? He didn't seem to be angry either, so he thought that Mr. Sheng was angry just now as an illusion?

    This made Zhao Xiaoyu's original uneasy mood instantly relax.

    "President Sheng, about what time will I come to see you tomorrow?"

    "Come up when you get to the company, remember to mark out the key points I made today, and I will watch them tomorrow."

    "Okay Mr. Sheng, then I will go down now."

.When he saw Sheng Yuyuan nodding his head, Zhao Xiaoyu almost fled and left the office. It was also when his feet were on the ground that he noticed the white blanket that had fallen on the floor, but it was not too heavy for him. Now, the important thing is to get out of here quickly.

    After Zhao Xiaoyu left, Sheng Yuyuan walked to the sofa and picked up the blanket on the floor.

    In addition to the smell of him on this bed, there is also the smell of Zhao Xiaoyu’s freesia pheromone. Although it is very light, it is very refreshing, which makes Sheng Yuyuan a little bit eager to stop. This should be Zhao Xiaoyu who was just asleep. At that time, I accidentally leaked a little of my pheromone.

    This is the blanket that Zhao Xiaoyu has covered. Let's take it back to the old house first!
.