Chapter 62

Zhao Xiaoyu bit her lower lip and couldn't help thinking in her heart, if his Sheng Yuyuan's family is as harmonious as Zhang Ruijun's family, does it mean that he can't meet and love Sheng Yuyuan.

    That's right.

    So Zhao Xiaoyu felt a little grateful, and at the same time, he felt sorry for the brothers Sheng Yuyuan and Sheng Yumin.

    The former Sheng family was like a palace battle drama. Sheng Yuyuan was not a male protagonist, but a thorny and lingering thorny thorny and lingering life. Those illegitimate sons and father-in-law's lovers all wanted these two brothers. Fate, but father-in-law is eccentric. Without the escort of his biological father, Sheng Yuyuan and Sheng Yumin will probably not see the sun the next day as long as they are slightly careless.

.The reason why his father-in-law dismissed his lover and transferred the Shengshi Group to Sheng Yuyuan was not because of a father's awakening, but to preserve his little lovers and illegitimate children.

    From beginning to end, his father-in-law was a selfish person. He had never considered Sheng Yuyuan and Sheng Yumin. It's no wonder that Sheng Yumin didn't plan to see this father, and even threw away the things his father had brought.

    Zhao Xiaoyu had never experienced this kind of thing and couldn't personally understand how the brothers felt, but he was sad in his heart. If this kind of thing happened to him, he would probably do the same.

    Human hearts are grown in flesh. If a person treats me well, I will definitely treat him well. On the contrary, it can only be a stranger, even if the other person is his own relatives.

.The two cubs in their abdomen seemed to feel the emotions of their little father, and kicked Zhao Xiaoyu's stomach twice, causing Zhao Xiaoyu to stop, and couldn't help but snorted while clutching his high bulging stomach.

    Sheng Yuyuan stopped when he heard the voice, looked at Zhao Xiaoyu nervously, and asked, "What's the matter? Did the baby make you trouble again?"

    Zhao Xiaoyu nodded and said, "Kicking very hard shows that the babies are very healthy."

    Zhao Xiaoyu shook Sheng Yuyuan's hand firmly, and slightly raised his head to show a gentle smile at Sheng Yuyuan.

    "What were you thinking about just now?" Sheng Yuyuan asked.

    Zhao Xiaoyu's expression was slightly taken aback, and asked, "Is it so obvious?"

."As long as you are by my side, I can't take my attention away from you, and I can clearly feel the changes in your pheromone, not as sweet as before."

    "In the whole world, probably only you can smell my pheromone, even if I can't smell it myself."

    "It means that we are a natural pair. Fortunately, only I can smell it. Otherwise, you little feather, you probably would have run away with people." The smile is so sweet and the pheromone smells so good, so everyone doesn't want it.

    As soon as Sheng Yuyuan finished speaking, Zhao Xiaoyu chuckled. He really loved the man next to him more and more.

    "You haven't told me yet, what were you thinking about just now." Sheng Yuyuan asked again.

    After a few seconds of brewing, Zhao Xiaoyu let out a sigh of relief and said, "I wonder how I will love you in the future."

    "Why do you say that?".Sheng Yuyuan asked again.

    "Because I think about your growth. Since the death of your little father-in-law, you have never received a day of fatherly love. Even your father finally came to you once for his illegitimate children and his lover. I feel sorry for him. You." Zhao Xiaoyu's voice became smaller and smaller after speaking.