Chapter 56

Zhao Xiaoyu sat on the edge of the bed with her belly in her arms.

    After a long silence, he said, "His pheromone is milk-flavored, don't you like it?" There was an aggrieved ingredient in these words.

    Such a fragrant pheromone was what Zhao Xiaoyu wanted in his dreams before, although he still wants it now.

    Sheng Yuyuan raised his arm and sniffed his clothes, and said with a smile: "So I need your pheromone now to cover up the milk smell, do you want to give it to me?"

    "No, I know how weak my pheromone is." After a pause, Zhao Xiaoyu asked again: "Aren't you in the company? Why did you fall into the beauty trick of Party B?"

."Not in the company, I went to visit the company of Party B. Their boss went to the bathroom with excuses and left me in the reception room. They just received your call, and then the secretary came. As soon as he spoke, I knew his Purpose."

    "Good blood, isn't this a plot only found in novels?"

    "Yes, he started to release his pheromones as soon as he touched me. If Zhou Tezhu hadn't appeared in time, I might have suffered." Sheng Yuyuan looked at Zhao Xiaoyu aggrievedly, with an expression that looked like being killed. Take advantage of it.

    "Isn't your concentration very good? How could you suffer?" Zhao Xiaoyu wouldn't believe this.

    "How could it not? Then we found a pinhole camera in the pot, and the boss who went to the toilet did not arrive until about ten minutes later..When I saw that nothing happened inside, and his secretary was sobbing on the floor and the pinhole camera in Zhou Te’s assistant, his face changed. Because of this, I couldn’t call you right away. "Speaking, Sheng Yuyuan took off his clothes and threw them into the trash basket shirtless.

    Zhao Xiaoyu looked at this scene incomprehensibly, and asked: "Why did you throw such a good dress away and only wear it once."

    "It smelled of others, I felt sick, so I threw it away." After that, Sheng Yuyuan walked to the bed again, squatted down in front of Zhao Xiaoyu, and put his ears on Zhao Xiaoyu Gaolong's belly.

    Zhao Xiaoyu looked down at Sheng Yuyuan, stretched out his hand to hang around on Sheng Yuyuan's shoulder, and then asked, "Then what are you wearing for a while to go out?"

    "There are spare clothes in the closet, so don't worry."

."Your figure is really good, if my figure is as perfect as yours, it would be great."

    "So I only show it to you, and only touch it to you." Said that was not enough, Sheng Yuyuan simply took Zhao Xiaoyu's hand and slowly slid down his collarbone to the bottom of the neck that Jinjiang said could not be described. Location.

    Zhao Xiaoyu swallowed, wishing to throw the man directly on the bed, but the conditions did not allow it.

    "Then... what about your cooperation with Party B?"

    "This kind of thing can only terminate the cooperation and let them take the initiative to break the contract."

    "I'm afraid they won't. Breaking the contract will cost you money." Zhao Xiaoyu doesn't know which company it is, but the company that can cooperate with Shengshi Group will not be the kind of unknown small company.

."They refused, but they did something like that to me, and they refused to accept it."

    "Knowing that you are not easy to provoke, but you still want to take the risk, why should they do it!" Zhao Xiaoyu really didn't understand.