Chapter 40

As soon as Zhao Xiaoyu returned to his office, he attracted a lot of attention, but they didn't gather around like last week, just sat in their place and looked at him.

    Not long after he sat down, he saw Xia Ningyuan coming out of the manager's office. The eyes of the two were in line with each other. The latter smiled, and then walked straight towards Zhao Xiaoyu.

    "Brother Yuan, it’s been a long time since I saw you, I’m so sorry, I’m not feeling well these days, let you do my work for me." Zhao Xiaoyu's expression was a bit guilty.

    Xia Ningyuan didn't care about this, and smiled: "Understand, understand, but why don't you take a good rest at home when you are pregnant, and come to work?"

    "I'm idle at home, it's better to come to the company to pass the time." In short, it is impossible for him to guard the empty Shengjia old house. It is impossible in this life.

.As soon as they finished speaking, the two saw Zhou Ming walking towards them with a bag of snacks.

    "Shao Shao, the chairman asked me to bring this to you." After saying that, Zhou Ming put the snacks on Zhao Xiaoyu's desk, and then said to Xia Ningyuan: "Manager Xia, our chairman let me I bring you a word, I hope you can take good care of our future chairman's wife."

    "It should be, thank you for the promotion of the chairman."

    Zhou Ming smiled, then turned his attention to Zhao Xiaoyu, and said, "Shao Zhao, the chairman said, if you are tired, you can go to his office to take a break."

    Zhao Xiaoyu laughed dryly. He was really uncomfortable with Zhou Ming's name to him. Just call Zhao Shao. What the hell is that chairman's wife: "I'm not tired, right, I just need to call my name from now on, Zhao It's too embarrassing to be with the chairman's wife or something."

.Hearing that, Zhou Ming smiled without saying a word. How could he dare to call Zhao Xiaoyu's name directly? Even if he wanted to, a certain big man would not allow him to do so.

    "Then if there is nothing wrong, I will go upstairs." After walking a few steps, Zhou Ming seemed to think of something, then turned to Zhao Xiaoyu and said: "I almost forgot, Zhao Shao, the chairman just told me. I said, let you go upstairs at noon, and he will take you to lunch."

    Zhao Xiaoyu: "..." What he just said about feelings was wasted.

    "Okay, I know."

    At this moment, Zhou Ming finally left.

    After watching Zhou Ming's departure, Zhao Xiaoyu turned his head to look at Xia Ningyuan and said, "You have been promoted?"

    Xia Ningyuan nodded and replied, "Yes, I just got promoted today."

    "Congratulations, please come back to dinner, please." Zhao Xiaoyu joked.

."This is a must. Thanks to you, I can get promoted. I finally understand what it means to be able to ascend to heaven. It's just that the handover work is very cumbersome. If you have a dinner, it is estimated that you will have to postpone it for a while." Xia Ningyuan Explained.

    "What does it matter? I haven't had a pregnancy reaction anyway. After my pregnancy reaction is over, it won't be too late for you to invite me to dinner. Anyway, you can't get away with this meal." Zhao Xiaoyu said as he slapped. The snacks that Zhou Ming had just sent over, and then took a few packs to Xia Ningyuan, and then said: "You just got promoted, and I have nothing to give you. These snacks will be treated as I borrowed flowers to present the Buddha, and I will give you another gift the next day."