Chapter 19

Entering the seafood restaurant, the lobby manager led the group into a box.

    Zhao Xiaoyu wanted to find a seat by himself, but before he sat down, he heard Sheng Yuyuan calling him.

    "Xiao Zhao, sit next to me."

    Zhao Xiaoyu was stunned for a moment, then subconsciously glanced at Zhou Tezhu, then smiled and said to Sheng Yuyuan: "Okay, Mr. Sheng."

    After speaking, he walked to the side of Sheng Yuyuan respectfully, not knowing if it was his illusion, Zhao Xiaoyu felt that this position seemed a bit cold.

    The dishes were not served so quickly, so Zhao Xiaoyu acted as an interpreter again, and understood why Sheng Yuyuan would let him sit in this position.

    Zhao Xiaoyu is very serious in his work. When he is praised by several French suppliers, Zhao Xiaoyu always shows a shy smile unconsciously.

.When Sheng Yuyuan, who was sitting next to him, saw this scene, he wanted to record and treasure Zhao Xiaoyu's smile.

    Zhao Xiaoyu's smile was like a rare treasure to Sheng Yuyuan.

    After waiting for about twenty minutes, the waiter Jiang Cai brought them all.

    At first, Zhao Xiaoyu didn't find anything wrong, but halfway through the meal, Zhao Xiaoyu found out that the dishes on the table actually had no seafood. They were all chicken, duck and freshwater fish, and most of them were his favorites. Dishes, if he remembers correctly, this is a seafood restaurant.

    But Zhao Xiaoyu hasn't become narcissistic yet, thinking that Zhou Tezhu specially prepared this for him.

    After lunch, Zhao Xiaoyu accompanied Sheng Yuyuan and Zhou Special Assistant, and took a few suppliers to visit the headquarters until they were sent back to the hotel where they were staying in the car.

    "Xiao Zhao, your performance today is very good.".Sheng Yuyuan's face showed a seemingly non-existent smile, and then he said: "Come with me to the office first, I have a few questions I want to ask you."

    Zhao Xiaoyu nodded. As a wage earner, he has no right to say no at all.

    So, Zhao Xiaoyu followed Sheng Yuyuan, walked into the VIP elevator, and followed Sheng Yuyuan to the general manager's office.

    When he first entered the door, Zhao Xiaoyu smelled the strong tea fragrance pheromone, he curiously raised his head and glanced at Sheng Yuyuan who was walking in front of him.

    Impossible, it is absolutely impossible.

    Sheng Yuyuan turned his head and saw Zhao Xiaoyu standing in a daze at the door, and asked, "Why don't you come in?"

    After Sheng Yuyuan reminded him, Zhao Xiaoyu recovered and walked slowly into the office.

    Standing in Sheng Yuyuan's office, Zhao Xiaoyu felt that the fragrance of tea became stronger.

.Could it be that he really made a mistake, but Mr. Sheng is actually the alpha who marked him?

    By the way, he remembered that when he first woke up in the hospital that day, he saw news reports that the general manager of Shengshi Group was also trapped in the Lotus Tunnel.

    Thinking of this, Zhao Xiaoyu felt his body trembling, his heart beating like thunder.

    "President Sheng, was it you who marked me in the Lianhua Mountain Tunnel that day?" After that, he actually asked out. What if Mr. Sheng said no or didn't admit it?