1

Mi sun slammed her right elbow into a man's face and dropped to her knees. She was exhausted. No one could handle 30 minutes of fighting with all of their strength.

"Mi Sun!"

She jumped, turning towards the call. She was on her feet in seconds when she saw her boyfriend, Zay, clasped in an enemy's arms across the parking lot.

Without a word she ran towards them, but she wasn't fast enough. She pushed herself passed her limits but as she ran, she watched the enemy shove Zay and pull out a gun. The loud gunshot echoed as the enemy jumped into 1 of 3 vans and skidded into the ditch towards the road. But Mi didn't care.

"Zay!" She screamed, when she finally got to Zay, dropping to her knees. "Zay!

"Holy shit," Zay laughed weakly. "That hurts."

Mi pulled his hands from his chest, ripping opened his shirt and examining his wound. It was fatal. She didn't need to see it to know. She hooked her arms under his, pulling him to his feet. "Let's go."

"Ow. Stop. It hurts-

"You're fine come on," Mi cried as she helped him towards her car.

He cursed as they slowly limped to the vehicle and once they got there, collapsed in the passenger seat. Mi shoved his legs in, slamming the door and flooring the gas. "Baby. It hurts."

"I'm sorry," she cried.

"Shhh. You didn't do anything," he carefully dragged himself into her lap. "I love you."

"What the hell are you saying? You're acting like you're going to die!" Mi screamed.

Zay closed his eyes, forcing Mi to double take. "Zay! No. Please. Wake up! I love you. I love you I'm sorry. Please-

"Shh." Zay hushed. "That makes it hurt more. Just hold me."

Mi pulled him closer, kissing him. "I love you. You'll be fine," she whispered then slammed her foot against the gas a few times praying it could go faster even though they had already exceeded 200 mph.

Mi stayed silent just as he asked. Even when his head fell scarily to the side. It felt like hours before she got to base. She slid them both out and dragged him towards the doors. "Babe wake up. I love you please!" She cried.

After falling for the 5th time, she let him down slowly and ran into the building. "Help!" She cried. "Help Zays hurt!"

"What happened?" A woman asked.

"He was shot. Get a doctor!" Mi ran back to Zay and frantically kneeled next to him, shaking him gently. "Come on babe!" She cried. "Please."

A man ran out, slamming his knees into the ground above Zays head and putting his fingers on Zays neck. A few frantic seconds of stillness passed and he grabbed Zays wrist, repeating the silence. Something clicked and the doctor straddled Zay, using both hands clasped to press on his chest.

"Zay!" Mi screamed, knowing exactly what that meant. Someone pulled her back and she let them. She stared, blankly at Zay as tears rushed down her face.

Nearly 5 minutes of silence passed.

"Doctor" Someone called softly. "Doctor!" Their voice raised. "Doctor!" Raised again. This time a women grabbed the man's shoulder. "Doctor. That's enough!"

The doctor froze, grabbing Zays wrist once more then sighing and setting it on the ground gently. He put his hand to Zays face, wiping away what appeared to be a tear then stood up and looked at Mi.

Mi pulled from her restraints and shook Zay. "Zay,"  she called hopelessly. With no other response she let her head lay against his chest for a while before sitting up with her legs crossed, holding his hand as she sobbed.

At this point whatever crowd that had gathered now dispersed. Everyone was gone but the doctor.

"He's not coming back?" Mi stated with a slight plead in her voice.

"I-im really sorry Mi Sun. I tried my best to do what I could but he was gone a while before I even got here-

"Fuck you. Die." Mi calmly stated. She let Zays hand go and slowly stood up. "No. Sorry." She laughed unamused. "Thanks for trying." She sighed, taking a glance at the doctor before slowly walking towards her car. "I'm the one who should die."

She got in her car, hugging her knees. Cold soaked her back and bottom but she ignored it for a while until it got intensely bothersome and leaned over to the middle council, grabbing a bottle.

As she tilted the pills to her mouth the door flung opened. She quickly tipped the pills into her mouth but before she could swallow all of it she was grabbed violently and forced onto her stomach over the passengers seat. Something pushed whatever pills she couldn't swallow out of her mouth, holding her jaw painfully opened as it did. She was in too much shock to resist or yell

Mi was pulled so she was leaning partly out of the car but she couldn't do anything because of the heavy weight on top of her.

A finger jammed into her mouth, making her gag. She kept gagging until she threw up.

After a few seconds of stillness and silence she was pulled to sit upright and leaned gently against the seat. "Are you alright?"

She studied the man, the doctor, unable to speak.

"You can't do that! You. . ." He stumbled frantically. "It wasn't You're fault so don't go on killing yourself because of it!"

Mi closed her eyes, letting out a gentle cry. It grew louder and uglier with each tear.

"See. That's what you do. You cry. That's good. Suicide is bad." The doctor lifted Mi bridle style into his arms. "I'm taking my doctor educated assumption that you're in shock, but trust me, I won't do anything I'm not required to do." He explained as he walked into the small, hospital room. He set her on a bed and slid his arms around her. "If someone attempts suicide I'm supposed to force them to sleep until their calm. But for you I'll just wait."