14

"Hey!" Yeon yelled as loud as his hoarse voice could which wasn't very loud. He pulled his arm from Mi. "Hey beautiful. Wake up."

Mi jolted awake, pushing Min Hos hand from hers before grabbing Yeons and laying her head back down.

"Mi," yeon laughed.

She jumped again. She studied Yeon confused then squealed. "Ye!" She carefully wrapped her arms around him and kissed him.

"I missed you!" She stated, forcing him into another kiss.

Yeon laughed "yah. All I did was sleep" he looked at Min Ho who was sitting up tiredly rubbing his eyes. "Where's my kiss?"

Min Ho stood up without a change of reaction and walked to the side opposite of Mi. He gave Yeons hand a reassuring squeeze then moved the blanket off of him. "Move," he groaned, sliding in next to yeon and pulling the blanket back over.

"Hey!" Yeon couldn't help but laugh.

"Just 5 minutes. I swear." Min Ho insisted, resting his head into Yeons shoulder.

Yeon rested his hand around Min Ho. "Did you guys sleep here?" He turned to Mi.

Mi nodded and hugged him again. "Police questioned me. I told them everything about Mr. Sun... he said he doesn't think we'll be in trouble. Only Mr. Sun and a few of his major supporters."

Yeon smiled.

"Are you scared?"

"No. Just. . . Excited. I guess." Yeon shrugged.

"You've lived... well in the real world before. Right?"

Yeon shrugged. "When I was young."

"Was it good?" Mi questioned.

Yeon nodded. "So what are your plans?"

Mi sat in her chair and fiddled with the IV cord in his arm. "I want to be a teacher." She said. "And I want to get married and have children like a normal adult."

Yeon tensed a little and he had to turn away to hide his flushed face. "You're only 18. You have plenty of years."

"You act like you're 50 years older," Mi laughed. "What do you plan?"

Yeon hesitated for a moment. "I want to be a doctor. A legal doctor." He smiled. "And in a few years I want to be married."

"Kids?" Mi quickly asked.

He laughed. "If I stumble upon that I won't be upset."

Mi slid her fingers into his and layed down with her head on his chest. "I want to be with you. "

3 hours later.

Mi was in and out of sleep. Most of the time the nurse accidentally woke her when checking on Yeon. Mi sat up and leaned against Ye, studying his broken ribs.

"Fascinating?"

She jumped at the sudden sound. "What? Oh. No." She cleared her throat nervously then laughed, gently putting a hand on the bandage. "Does it hurt?"

"Mi." Yeon began as if the answer was obvious. "They have me so drugged up I'm not even sure if my hearts beating."

Mi laughed and tapped his face as if she slapped him. "You're such a player."

"Player?" Yeon laughed.

The room went silent as she layed back down. After about an hour Min Ho woke up. "I don't feel good." He mumbled, curling into Yeon.

Yeon frowned and sat up a little. "What's wrong?"

"I just... I just feel sick." He explained with a whine.