15

"We're not free." Yeon said.

They had been sitting on the sofa for about 3 minutes in complete silence. Min Ho had gone to his room to sleep.

Mi studied him closely. "I know. They'll catch him tomorrow. The week after is the trial-

"The week after is the trial if they catch him!" Yeon hissed.

"Yeon. Just calm down." Mi sighed.

Yeon huffed and shoved her. Mi looked at him shocked. Though they were sitting and he didn't hurt her he still put his hands on her in a violent manner.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" Yeon quickly pulled Mi into a hug. "Fuck. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I will never do that again. I promise. I'm so sorry Mi Sun." He pleaded.

Mi waited until he let her go to push him off the sofa. He landed on the floor with a thud making her laugh. "Mafia shit," she shrugged it off.

Yeon stood up concerned. "I pushed you."

"Yeah? I pushed you back." Mi smiled.

Yeon shook his head. "No. No. You're mad at me now. I hurt you. You don't except that from anyone. Cuss me out, scold me, tell me how much I fucked up right now!" He pulled her to her feet gently but sternly.

She laughed. "I will if you hurt me. . ." She paused. "I know you wouldn't hurt me. I trust you. If you truly wished me pain I would've felt it... however don't do it again." She scolded.

Yeon stared at her for a while then moved his head slightly forwards then quickly back with a step away. He huffed, turning back and doing the same thing but this time he grabbed the front of her shirt and brought her into a kiss. "B-be my girlfriend." He stated calmly.

Mi Nodded and hugged him tightly. "Finally changed your mind," she laughed.

Yeon shrugged. "At this point. If we do die. I would regret not at least trying."

Mi scoffed and brought him into another kiss. "I will kill you if you ever raise a hand of violence at me again," she warned.

He nodded. "You better. And you better take your rings out of our hospital items. Put them on and use them on me."

Mi laughed. "I love you stupid."

"I love you."

After a while Mi got up and pointed at the kitchen. "I've never made anything before."

"Are you hungry?" Yeon questioned.

Mi nodded nervously then paused. "Are you?"

"A little." Yeon said, carefully getting to his feet.

"Well I'm not really hungry.  Actually I'm-

"Mi," Yeon laughed. "I swear to God if I don't see you eat all 3 meals a day, and a snack, I will force some food down your throat."

She laughed at that and hugged him tightly. "You shouldn't be moving to much." She said and helped him onto a stool in the kitchen. "I'll tell you what we have and you can tell me how to make it."

5 years later.

"Mi!" Yeon laughed.

Mi shoved him gently. "Ye?" She mocked his tone.

Yeon went in for a kiss but a loud wail stopped him. He sighed and kissed her forehead. "I'll bring her in here while we get ready."

She couldn't help but laugh as he walked sadly out of the room. "Grab her bag!" She called.

When he got back there was a small child cradled in his arms and he was cautiously holding a bag. "I'm not changing her. I did it last time." He gently set the child in Mis arms and took a few steps back.

"B... but babe..." when he turned around Mi let out a crying sound.

"Stop that."

She made her cry louder.

"Babe!" He scolded. "Babe knock that off!" His scolding didn't work. "B-babe!" He whined, pulling her into a hug. "You're teaching Seo Jun to do that!" He gently took the child from her and walked to the bathroom. "I won't have my child-

"You're the doctor... love you too!" Mi interrupted happily.

Yeon sighed loudly. "You're the teacher." He mumbled.

"I heard that, dork!"

After about half an hour they were ready. Mi was dressed in a simple dress along with Seo Jun. Yeon wore a plain tux. They drove for about an hour and when they got to there destination they gathered a few things and first looked for yeons mother.

"Mama!" Yeon cheered, hugging her tightly.

She hugged Mi next, and as she pulled back, swiped the baby from her arms. "How's my little grand daughter?" She smiled happily.

"Let's go visit Miny," Yeon looked at Mi. "Ah." He shook his head. "I mean Min Jun."

"Would you mind watch-

"Oh. You go." His mother dismissed.

Mi let Yeon take her arm and they walked into the building. "Stop filtering his nickname. It just shows you care."

Yeon laughed. "I know. I just forget sometimes."

She squeezed his had reassuringly.

After a bit of walking they knocked on Min Hos door.

"Ah. One sec Ye." He called. A pinch of panic was in his voice.

Mi released Yeons arm, knowing they would hug right away.

The door swung opened. But Min ho quickly walked away. "Sup?"

"Yah. Could've warned a girl," Mi playfully teased as he slid his tux on, hiding his abs.

Min ho laughed and shrugged. "Sorry."

"Yah," Yeon hissed. "You're already married. What are you going to do."

Mi was shocked because he seemed genuinely offended. "It was a joke," she frowned.

"Don't do that." Yeon hissed. He then laughed unable to hide his teasing anymore. "My abs are better. You wouldn't downgrade."

"Hey. If it was you without abs instill would." Mi retorted.

Yeon laughed and looked at Min ho who was pacing around nervously. He let them crash together in a tight hug. "Just relax. Remember how worried I was for no reason. You chose to marry her for a reason. She's not going to go running off now."

Min ho squeezed Yeon tightly. "I thought you were stupid for panicking. I understand now." He whined.

Yeon laughed and shoved him into a chair. "4 minutes." He zipped Mins pants zipper. "You really are a mess." He laughed. He fixed Mins hair and straightened his bow then buttoned a button on his jacket. "You're getting married." He laughed sadly. "So we may not be real siblings. And you may he only 1 year younger... but I hate that my little brothers a grown man." He huffed. "Now I'm supposed to stop making fun of you." Yeon whined. "But you can't even zip your pants." He laughed

Min Ho laughed and stood up. "No one said you had to stop. Now go take your spots. I should go now.

Yeon hugged him one last goodbye and grabbed Mis hand. "Have fun in America," After he left Mi took Yeons hand and they walked back to their daughter. "Two married couples in one house... this is going to be fun." She laughed.