Chapter 32 - Privat Lesson

Y/N's POV

The casual visits at her house became a habit in the following days. Every day after my last classes, I would drive to her place or meet her at the parking lot, so I could drive with her. I had my first exam yesterday and my mind is still mushed from it. The midterm exam was harder than I had expected. But it could also be my own fault because the last few days didn't give many opportunities for studying, which I gladly took if that meant I'd spent the time with Lizzie.

Today I'm back at her place, sitting down in front of the couch on the floor with her guitar in my lap, playing a few chords.

Lizzie sits on the couch, reading her book, occasionally throwing me a glance and a small smile edges on her face.

"I thought you could only play the piano?" She asks, laying her book to the side and leaning forward.

I stop playing for a moment, looking up at her. "I can play a little but not as good as the piano. It's actually quite simple once you have a handle on it."

"I wouldn't say it's that easy. I think you're just boastful."

I gasp. "Boastful? Me? I would never do that. Even though it's pleasing to know that I'm better than you in something."

"But if you want to learn how to play, I could teach you."

"Talking about teaching," she begins, "Did you learn for your exams?"

I turn my attention back to the guitar, nodding slowly. "Of course."

Lizzie sighs. "Y/n? Don't lie to me."

"Well I'm not. I read through my notes...briefly."

"That's not called learning, reading quickly through them."

"What else is there supposed to be done? I learn it by reading it. Besides, it's only an analysis. How else do you want to get it in my brain?"

She clicks her tongue, standing up from the couch. "Let's play a little game." Lizzie says, lowering herself down opposite of me on the carpet, crossing her legs. "I ask you questions regarding topics of the following midterm. Whenever you get a wrong answer you have to remove one piece of clothing and when you are correct I must take off one."

I raise a brow, the suggestion playing out visibly behind my eyelids. "And what happens if one of us doesn't have any clothes left?"

"Then, darling, the game is over." Lizzie sighs, licking her lips, eyes briefly hanging on my lips.

Oh. Good. It's that kind of night.

I nod, "So what do I get if I win?"

"What do you want?"

"I want to make you come."

"Mhm. Alright. But if I win, I'll get to do whatever I want without you complaining, yeah?"

"Deal."

"So, how do you want to test me?"

"I'll ask you about the definition of a term you will need to use in your exam while proving your thesis based on the given text. So I'll give you a word, and you must give me the right definition."

"That will be easy. Are you ready to lose this game, Miss?"

"Don't be so sure about it, Miss y/l/n. Alright, the first word is allegory."

"Simple. It's a form of extended metaphor, in which persons or actions in a narrative are equated with the meanings that lie outside the narrative itself."

"Correct," she hums, "Good job, darling."

"Loose the blouse, professor." I tease, seeing her pupils dilate at my words.