Chapter 60 - Dangerous

Y/N's POV

"Ugh, college sucks." I groan, entering the office with a heavy sigh and shutting the door behind me. "Professor, can you help me out with my struggles? I believe private tutoring would work wonders on my brain."

Her bright chuckle reaches my ears, the sound instantly lifting away every weight that previously laid down on my shoulders.

"That doesn't sound good at all, Miss l/n." Lizzie grins, brushing her hair behind her shoulders. "Do you want to tell me what troubles you?"

Walking up to the couch, I let myself fall on the soft material, letting out a quiet hum. All the while she musters me with amused eyes, the papers in front of her long forgotten.

I close my eyes, head falling backwards to rest against the wall. "Terrible heartbreak, Miss."

"Is that so?"

Even though I can't see her, the confusion that washes over her is visible before my eyelids. After a long day spent in boring lectures, this is all I need, wanting to toy with her for a bit.

Remembering all the times I teased her with her sisters-a thing that without any doubts makes her go wonderfully possessive-I try my hardest to suppress the devilish grin that wants to appear on my face. Before she can question me further, I explain myself.

"There's this really amazing woman that I needed to leave behind last week, and I miss her terribly every minute of the day."

A quiet huff reaches my ears, the corners of my lips twitching. How long until she finally snaps? Desperate to find it out, I teasingly lick over my lips.

"Do you think I should call her? Tell her how much I miss her? It might solve the issue with her and-"

I hear the footsteps before I can open my eyes, only able to see a vision of blond before I'm pressed hard against the couch. Gasping for air, Lizzie takes the opportunity to crash her mouth on mine.

Groaning at the intensity of the kiss, I grab her by the waist, urging her on to sit on my lap. Heat travels in gentle licks over my flesh, the scent of her tickling my nose.

"Darling, you seriously need to stop talking about my sister like that."

"Which one?"

Lizzie let's out a quiet groan, answering my question with another deep kiss. Smiling against her, I close my eyes, feeling light and warm as she moves her fingers over me with featherlight touches.

"I can never get enough of you." Lizzie whispers, leaning backwards and brushing a loose lock behind my ear. "Every time I see you in the hallway, I just want to ram you against the nearest wall."

"I wouldn't stop you," I mumble, "You could have me anywhere at anytime, my love, and I wouldn't complain."

Her smile brightens, nodding at my words. "I know you wouldn't, y/n. But still we need to be careful, I can't have people find out about us while I'm still your professor."

Her thumb brushes over the top of my hand. My gaze moves to the touch, lips still pulsating from the burning kiss like she didn't pull away from it.

"I understand."

Even though the wish to date her officially, not having to hide in the outside world, is not in reach yet. There were only a few months left, my future still undecided as my mind can't seem to decide what to do.

"Do you know when the other Professor returns from his break?" I ask, letting the hand go from her blouse as she slowly moves back to the desk. "I thought he would come back sooner, judging by the fact that he loves to torture his students far more than just sitting at home, doing god knows what."