Chapter 11

TW in the description
Thank you to rare.Candy kale.art for this heart warming piece!

Alberto POV

Alberto cracked his eyes open, the sun peeking through the closed curtains. He rolled over, but Luca's place beside him was empty. He sat up, yawning and rubbing his eyes. He dressed in underclothes and long pants, leaving his upper body exposed. Alberto felt too hot to wear a shirt.

The stairs creaked as he made his way down and into the kitchen. It was still relatively early, and everyone else was probably in bed. He found Luca in the kitchen with several pans of food going at once.

"Good Morning, tesoro," Alberto said, walking up behind Luca and putting his arms around his waist. He pressed Luca's back to his chest.

"You're going to make me burn something," Luca said but didn't push him away as he smiled.

"I woke up, and you weren't there," Alberto whined childishly.

"I wanted to make breakfast for everyone," Luca said, turning over some sausages in a pan. Alberto knew those were for everyone else since Luca wouldn't eat them.

Alberto groaned and buried his face into Luca's neck.

"You're a morning person."

"I guess you could say that," Luca replied. "Is that wrong?"

"No," Alberto said and began kissing Luca's neck gently. "You're just going to start getting tired since I'm going to keep you up late into the night from now on." He breathed then nibbled on Luca's ear.

(Credit to: rare

(Credit to: rare.candykale.art on Instagram)

He didn't have to hear Luca's response to know a little thrill had just run through him.

"Alberto... stooooop," Luca said shyly, trying to wriggle away as he held a spatula in one hand a pan in the other.

Then someone cleared their throat behind them, making them both jump.

Alberto spun around to see Eshe at the table, reading a book.

"How long have you been here?" Alberto snapped.

"I was here before Luca." She said, looking at him. She had a slight smirk on her face.

"You were?" Luca said, surprised.

"You should at least make yourself known," Alberto said.

"It's not my fault you are all oblivious."

Alberto helped Luca finish cooking breakfast. He had made eggs, pancakes, and an assortment of sausages.

"Where are Giulia and Mattias?" Alberto asked as he set the food on the table.

"They've been on a walk for about an hour now." She said, setting her book down and helping herself to the meat.

"Really?" Alberto said hotly. He would interrogate Giulia about that later.