Chapter 10.75

TW in the description
Thank you to Chooarts for the images for this chapter (available on Patreon)

Alberto POV

(Song: The Wisp that Sings by Winter Aid - "First time")

The next thing Alberto knew, they were back in the main house, climbing the stairs to their room. They didn't run into anyone on their way as they walked hand in hand. The automatic lights Mattias set up for them had kicked on, bathing the room in blue oceanic light.

Despite there being no fire, both males felt warm, the white-hot rope inside them fueling their bodies. They stopped in the center of the room and faced one another, both their breaths heavy with anticipation.

"Luca," Alberto said, his mate's name sweet on his tongue. He gently cupped Luca's face with both hands, gazing into golden-brown eyes.

"I'm ready to be one with you." He whispered, kissing Luca's forehead.

In response, Luca reached out to Alberto, placing a hand on his chest. Alberto's heart was racing, and he knew Luca could feel it beating through his ribs. Then Luca reached beneath Alberto's shirt, touching his bare skin, resting on the same spot above his heart.

"Luca..." Alberto whispered again, sinking into the feeling taking hold of his mind.

Then with both hands, Luca lifted Alberto's shirt over his head so that his stomach and chest were exposed, bathed in blue light. He leaned in and pressed his lips to the spot where Alberto's heart raced beneath his skin, kissing it tenderly. The beating of life in his chest swelled with affection.

Alberto leaned his head back, eyes closed, his chest falling and rising with Luca's lips pressed to him.

He reached for Luca's shirt and slowly began unfastening the buttons.

"Alberto..." Luca whispered in a slightly nervous but breathless voice. His face was flushed with warmth.

As soon as the final button was undone, Alberto slowly guided the material off Luca's shoulders. Luca looked away, embarrassed.

"No - look at me," Alberto said, taking his chin and turned his head so their eyes could meet. In a quick motion, Alberto wrapped his arm around Luca's soft back and pulled him in for a kiss, their bare chests pressed together.

Alberto kissed him hard, letting the fire in his heart guide his body. His kisses became faster, more desperate. He let his tongue leave his mouth and briefly taste Luca's lips.

"Hmm~" Luca moaned as Alberto's tongue pushed past his lips and into his mouth.

Alberto let out a rumbling moan deep in his chest when he felt Luca's tongue meet his. Then... Luca's lips closed around his tongue, sucking. Alberto's eyes flew open, and he pulled away.

"You... you're going to drive me crazy." Alberto panted, his mind a frenzy of desire. Of need. It was almost too much for him to handle.

Alberto's placed his hands on Luca's delicate waist. He gripped his skin, his fingers pressing in hard. Luca let out a sharp breath at the contact.

Alberto leaned in so that his mouth was only inches from Luca's ear.

"I want you, Luca." He said, his voice a low rumble. "Do you want me too?"

He felt a slight nod against his neck.

"Are you sure?" Alberto said, giving a small bite to Luca's ear. Luca flinched, and Alberto felt goosebumps run down his back. "If we go past here, I won't be able to stop myself."