I heard you guys

Hey guys,

After seeing the very LONG comment thread on Chapter 11, I felt I needed to reach out to you all.

The conclusion I came to after reading is that you all felt that the Patreon Exclusive Chapter 10.75 was crucial for character development and plot development and that the story suffers without everyone being able to experience it.

My opinion ————— I 100% agree.

When I began writing this story I had no idea I would be starting a Patreon, so I wrote one chapter after another. Later after the Patreon came along, I tried to break it up into 10 - 10.5 - 10.75 to exclude the NSFW while still providing story and spice for the free content on Wattpad. I will admit, I did not do a very good job. The transition was still very choppy, and references (as seen in Chapter 11) were made to the 10. 75  portion that confused a lot of you.

I want to make one this abundantly clear...

THERE ARE NO STD'S INVOLVED!!! I saw many of you speculating about this, and I was mortified. No, absolutely none of that. I am so sorry to have confused you all to that degree.

I do want to give you all my reasoning for why I am keeping things from you and making it Patreon exclusive. When I started this journey, I only intended to commission cover art and ONE piece of art for the story. But when you all loved it so much, I felt every chapter needed an image - even two images. I love working with the artists and bringing this story to life for you all. But this comes at a price. I will be 100% candid with you all. It is very expensive. As of now, I have paid $2, 482 and we are only halfway through book 2. Now I will NOT ask my artists for discounts. I respect their work and all their effort, and they deserve every penny of their commission. But this does hurt my finances - so I created Patreon purely for the purpose of covering those commission fees. I promise you I am making nothing off it. (You can see exactly what I make on the Patreon account)

So here is my conclusion.

I WILL post the 10.75 chapter for you all to read. I believe it is crucial to the plot, and it is for that reason I will make it available to all of you. But to make things fair to my Patreon backers who have already paid for this content, I will be providing an extra piece of NSFW art for you all and make it available for the $5 tier as well! Thank you for contributing to this project.

However, I do want to make it known, this will be the ONLY time I will make a Patreon chapter publicly available for you guys. It is purely for the plot gap that I am doing this. I do have already five more exclusive chapters written and more planned in the future. Those will remain exclusive. This is my only exception.

But - That doesn't mean it will be forever out of your reach. I have plans!

I remember what it was like to read fanfiction while I was still living with my parents and the struggle of them being unwilling to sign up for a monthly subscription site. I've been there; I get it, guys. So I that is why I am doing this.

I have started the long journey of self-printing. Over the next few months, I will be working on printing paperback books of "Storm and Sea," "Hurricane," and Book 3. These paperbacks will include ALL Patreon exclusive chapters and art, as well as some extra chapters that not even the Patreon backers have seen. So rather than signing up for a monthly payment, it will be a one-time purchase to have it in your hands! I am very excited about this project and can't wait to share it with you all.

I am currently working with and making sure I am abiding by all copywriter laws before I proceed, but as of right now - book one should be ready for purchase late winter early spring of 2022. Hopefully, my own Original book will be ready for publishing by then as well!

Thank you all for you patience with me and I want you all to know - I hear you.

Enjoy Chapter 10.75 my Lovely's

~ Tara