𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 25: 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝕮𝖑𝖚𝖇

"I'm fucking bored Alejandro

"I'm fucking bored Alejandro. We should do something." I complained to him.

We have been watching movies all day. I am so bored, he says that I need to learn other ways to entertain myself.

"We should go out tonight, maybe to a club or something." I hinted at him, he gave me a smile.

"You just want to get drunk. You underage, I can not condone that," I rolled my eyes at him. He just smirks, he likes when I get mad, that makes me more frustrated.

"Your underage as well." I argued. I threw up me arms, then hit them down.

"Are you three years old?" He questioned me.

"I'm am not three, I'm a grown ass women." I stated. He started laughing hysterically," I don't see what is so funny."

"Grown ass women don't throw tantrums." He said, still laughing. I gave him the look. He didn't care and keep and laughing at me. I hit him and we eventually started play fighting.

He was on top of me. He then started tickling me. I couldn't stop laughing. I hate being tickled.

"Stop it," I told him. He stopped it and was just laughing, so was I.

"Your so cute when your mad," he tapped my nose making a little boop noise," I'll talk to Blake and see if he can get us in anywhere."

I got really excited. I jumped up and hugged him.

"Thank you." I said with much joy in my voice. I just wanted to leave this house. I just wanna party.

"Anything for you Baby." He said placing a kiss on my forehead.

I laid down on his chest and snuggle up.

I wasn't tired, I was hungry. Alejandro is such a good cook. He makes the best food I literally have ever ate.

"I'm hungry." I look up at him. He looks down at me and gives a big smile. I see his dimples.

"Well what do you want to eat?" He asked.

"Food, that you cook me." I give him the puppy dog eyes.

"Let's go to the kitchen." He motioned for me to follow him. I ran passed him and into the kitchen. My brothers and dad were all in the living and kitchen. They gave me confused looks as I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I jumped and the counter, then Alejandro walked into. He walked over to me and stand between my legs. I put my arms around him and give him a kiss.

"So, no request." He asked. I could feel my family's stares. They can fuck off. I'm happy, its not my fault they are fucking depressed.

"Nope." I said popping the p.

He laughed and started getting everything ready.

"Okay, a surprise it is." He got all his pans and shit ready.