-Let the Game beginn

Heyy<3
I'm happy you found my story!
This is my first Story and I hope you'll like it and if you do pls give it a vote,thank you

Let the Story..beginn!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⁺    ˚ . *     ✦ .  ⁺  .⁺

Y/N POV:

Hi my name is Y/N and I'm 17 years old. I have a brother or I had a brother because 10 years ago he ran away and I never saw him again...so he is dead I guess.But I don't really care because he always talked about this stupid Neverland and how much he wants to live there.
Anyways my Father is Killian Jones,you may know him as Captian Hook.My Mom died when I was 2 years old...and now my father has this stupid Emma.UGH! I hate her!why?! Bc she always preferred Henry my step brother and she acts like she is my Mother.

We are now in Neverland my Stepbrother was so stupid and got Kidnapped.And of course we have to save him. Emma and my dad think he was captured by Peter Pan, which I honestly don't believe and even if so, I would be fine if Henry stayed with Pan .

??? POV:

Finally! I have the truest Beliver! But Felix(one of my lost boys)said his Family is here to save him.Well...this is going to be fun!
???:PAN! PAN! Pan: WHAT?!
???: Henry's Family...they are here...

Pan: where are they?!

???:on the other side of the Island

Pan: Felix!!

Felix: yes?

Pan: let's have a look at Henry's Family..?

Felix and I walked to the Camp.
We where watching them for 2 hours now. I was about to get up and go back when I saw a beautiful Girl with long brown hair and green eyes.
Felix saw her to bc he looked shooked..why?

Felix: Y-Y/N?...

Is this her name? But how does he know her Name if he doesn't know her?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ouhh....

The next part will be out next weekend ig

Don't forget to vote<3

And have a great day/night