-dirty dreams

⁺    ˚ . *     ✦ .  ⁺  .⁺

Y/N POV:

After a while I felt how two stong arms where wrapped around my waist and I got pressed against another body,but I was too tired to look who or what-where pressing against his body because I could feel it was a man.And I felt into a deep sleep again...

Y/N Dream:

I woke up and felt warm kisses on my neck and how a deep voice whispered into my ear "Good morning Princess~"I turned around and saw how Peter smiled and Kissed my neck again,he did that for a few seconds till he found my sweet spot and sucked on it ."a-ah Pe-ter~" I moaned,I felt a grin on my neck and now he sucked even more on it .
"I'm gonna make you scream my Name"

End of dream
(You thought I'm gonna write smut now huh? XD I'm sorry XD)

I woke up and those hands where still wraped around me but I couldn't think of it right now. Did I really dreamed how Pan,the devil who hurted me wants to have sex with me-?! "Did you had a nice dream Darlin'~?" A deep voice got me out of my thoughts.PAN?! I quickly turned around and tried to stand up but he held me in my place with his strong arms."What.are.YOU.doing.here?!"I said with an angry voice,still trying to get out of his grip."I know I hurted you but pls let me explain! "He said with a warm smile but I could see in his eyes how hurt he was.He looked in my Soul with his beautiful green eyes and I just couldn't say no."ok fine,but can we stay in bed?"I asked with puppy eyes."thank you and of course we can Angel ~" My heart stopped when I herad the Nickname Angel.
I made myself more comfortable in the pillows.And when I looked to Peter I saw how he smiled at me."ok you wanted to explain something?"I said with and emotionless face."yes so I know you think Wendy is my REAL Girlfriend but she isn't.She is usefull, I kidnapped her a few years ago because I needed her brothers to do the dirty work for me,I needed them to bring you to me and sadly I know how your parents treat you so I let them kidnap Henry so you all would come and you would come to me and be with me on Neverland as my Queen and when I saw you for the first time my heart started racing like crazy and I-I just can't take my eyes of you...I know you don't trust me anymore but you can trust me in one thing....I love you Y/N Hook and I always will!.."
I wanted to say something..but I just couldn't...*should I belive him and give him a second chance..?*I thought to myself until Peter's voice got me out of my thoughts."you don't have to forgive me now,just give me 1 week to make you fall in love with me ...If I fail,you and your family can go BUT....*kiss on the shoulder*... If you fall in love with me you stay with me...forever...as mine"
*....should I forgive him,no he lied to me about this Wendy girl AND kiddnapped me!...even though it wasn't to bad that he kiddnapped me ...or should I give him one week and try to forgive him..*

"How would this one week thing work?"I asked nervously but peter just smiled,stroke my cheek and said"I'll make you think we are already dating..all those things I would do with or for you will happen in this week,exept for one thing..I would do to you"The last few words he said with a dirty smirk on his face.*Oh god...he means THE THING *
After I realized what he just said I got redder than a freacking tomato and hid my face behind my hair,but peter grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him."don't hide your face Angel,I wanna see how your beautiful face reacts to my words"And with that my face was offically a tomato.

"I'm sorry to Interrupt you in your tomato thoughts but I still don't have an answer! Do you take the week or do you want to go...and trust me I would understand if you want to leave.."I wanted to say that I'd like to leave but my heart said I should give him a second chance,and the next few words I said shooked me."I want to spend the week with you"I think peter wasn't expecting me to say that but a huge smile grew on his beautiful face .
"Ok Princess but you gotta get up now cause we are gonna have a little fly together " He said quickly getting up from bed with a bright smile."but I want to stay in bed"I said with a fake sad face."Oh cmon it will be fun and I got you some pixie dust so you can fly with me!"he said with puppy eyes."okay,okay but I need to get dressed so get out "I said while laughing.I got up from bed into the closet.

Peter followed me and huged me from behind

Peter followed me and huged me from behind. "You don't have to be so shy about your body because I will see you every night nacked underneath me moaning my name as soon as you are mine"It was cute and hot how he tried to seduce me but I can do that too...So I got out of my hoddie and searched for an outfit nacked in front of Peter freacking Pan! Finally I found a dress which I really liked.

So I got out of my hoddie and searched for an outfit nacked in front of Peter freacking Pan! Finally I found a dress which I really liked

I turned to Peter and saw how he hardly tried not to look at me."G-Gosh Princ-cess I-I said that I wou-would do it to you a-after you're mine!" He said clearing his throat.
"Awww did you get horny because of me"I asked with a innocent eyes."I swear one thing to you,as soon as you are mine I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you'll not be able to walk for weeks!"he said with a develish grin. "Oh you little pervert!"I said to him fake shooked. He walked towards me amd pressed me against the wall.He took his hand brushed my hair to the side and whispered into my ear."you'll love that pervert"he whispered into my ear in a flirty way."ok stop this flirting or I'm gonna go"I warned him,his eyes widen and he stopped pressing me against the wall."oawww you really don't want me to go!"I said giggling(?)He laughed a little and gosh his smile was sooo cuteee,I think I'm gonna faint.

Peter took my hand and dragged me to a little balcony. He took my hand and led me to the edge of it."you ready to fly princess~"He asked while climbing on top of the railing(?)"I-I think so..."I said nearvously and climed up the railing next to Peter."you don't have to be scared just think of something positiv and then you'll fly...and I'm with you ready to be there when you need me."

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hey everyone!
I hope you like this part and the next part will be coming soon.

[(?)=I don't know how to spell or write it correctly]

Please don't vorget to vote,thank you❤️

Meli<3