-Jolly Rogger

⁺    ˚ . *     ✦ .  ⁺  .⁺

PAN POV:

I was sitting on a Wooden trunk when Y/N aproached me and sat down on my Lap „Hey Baby~" she smiled but her voice sounded a little wierd"Sweetheart are you okay?your voice sounds not as usual" she just giggled in a creepy way and then pressed her lips on mine and I kissed her back while she grabed my hair and started a make-out sesion I just smiled and pressed her against my chest. Suddenly a pretty girl ran past us and it was Y/N ?! WHAT THE FUCK?! I looked at the other Y/N which were suddenly Wendy? Eww I kissed Wendy-

I ran after Y/N and screamed to stop but she wouldn't stop so I teleported my self infront of her and grabed her arm.„And where do you think you're going Princess?"
„Let me go Pan!"she screamed at me while I could see the fear in her eyes."Oh no Darling,you are staying with me.If you like it or not! You are mine forever" I said with an evil smile"Why are you so obsessed with me you Psycho?!"she asked horrified."BECAUSE YOU ARE MINE,ONLY MINE!!" I teleported to the cages and put her in the biggest one because she is still my Princess and I don't want her to be in a little cage and if a cage then a big one."I'm sorry my Darling but I need you to stay in here till you love me too,so much that you are willing to stay with me forever and live with me...forever" I leaned forward grapped her Hand and kissed her soft skin.
„I will never Love you after this!" She said and looked raiging mad.*Gosh how hot she is when she is angry and I thought she can't be any hotter*

I just grinned „Oh you will after you see our new Neverland" she just looked confused and angry at my face „don't worry,I'll tell you what my plan is"I sat in front of her cage and looked her deep into her beautiful green eyes" you know that Emma ist the Survavior and her Son Henry is the truest beliver,with his heart I can make us both live forever and we will make our new Neverland in Storybrook where the residents will be our servants" Her eyes got wide „B-But what about Henry,what will happen with him?"."Well Darling,he will sadly die but when he is dead we can live forever and you will love me forever!" with that I gave her a last kiss on her soft hand and left with that to the camp where I let my anger out on Wendy which was sitting there on a wooden trunk with an huge smile when she saw me „Babyyyyyyy-„."COME WITH ME!" she just grinned in a dirty way and tried to walk sexy but that didn't work.I dragged her to a tree and tied her against it."ouhhh you wanna do it to me like that?" I just laughed into her face and smiled evil" nope,I'm just feeding the cats out here" and with an devlish smile I left the scene and a short time after I heard her screaming but I couldn't care less cause I don't need her or her brothers anymore,Y/N is here with me where she belongs to ...forever. I smiled at the thought what I build for her in new Neverland.My thoughts drove off to YN...how she moves her hips while walking...

I need to see her right now.So I walked back to the camp where I wanted to talk to Felix my fist man but he wasn't there,I guess he was out to look after rumple.I searched for Devin my second man but he wasn't to find too so I just walked to the cages..to my Y/n...but when I came to her cage she wasn't in it and it was broken."Y/NNNNNNN" I screamed out of anger and got all my lost boys gathered around me and the cage.

Y/N POV:

while we all were walking towards the Jolly Roger Felix came up to me and swung his arm
around my shoulder(yk)."I know I haven't been a good brother but I promise you from now on I will do my best to protect you,okay?" my heart sank down when I heart those words."hey,hey whats wrong?"Felix asked with a worried face."Pan said something like that too..."."Don't worry the Idiot is gone" Felix said and I just smiled when it came to my mind how Pan must've looked when he saw the open cage without me in it."I'm an Idiot?owh cmon Felix,I thought we where best of Friends" Pan appeared from behind a tree and a sceond after Felix stood in front of me."Stay away from my sister you've done and hurt her enough!" he said angry and I didn't know what to do since everyone took out theyre weapons and I didn't want use my magic because I was scared to hurt someone of my Family."Here you go kid" My Dad smiled at me,luckily he had an extra sword because he knew how often I forget my swort,just like this time.

Suddenly I felt a warm breath at the back of my neck and I turned around fast."Hello Princess,I missed you~"
„what do you want from my daughter?!" Dad said and I could feel the angry eyes of him,the same eyes he gave me whenever I ran around the ship or do something stupid which he doesn't liked when I was little.
„I want whats mine...the heart of the truest believer and...I want my Princess back~" Pan grinned and looked at me with those scary eyes again."what happened to you Peter,you where so nice and loving and now..now you are just a Psychopath!" I asked while taking a few steps back."He was always there,he is like my shadow side.I wanted you to fall in love with my soft side first and then with the other side,but now you need to handle the rough side darlin' „

It got to much for me and I blancked out.The last thing I saw was how Pan ran towards me just like Felix.When I woke up I reconised my old room on the Jolly Rogger.

It had a Queensize bed and besides where stairs which led to a Bathroom with a large closet

It had a Queensize bed and besides where stairs which led to a Bathroom with a large closet.It had an exit to a little balcony.
When I looked to the chairs in front of my Bed I saw Dad,Felix and Henry sleeping peacfully.I chuckled and they all shot up when they heard it."Y/N!! thank God you're okay"Dad came running towards me and huged me tight."Dad please,I-I need to breath..."."Oh sorry..."
Felix and Henry came too.Henry sat next to me and smiled."How are you feeling?" Felix asked while feeling my forehead."still a little weak" I said while yawing.Suddenly I remembered something."Wait where is Pan?!" I tried to stand up but Felix forced me to lay down again."Don't worry he is still on the Island and Regina casted a spell around the ship as protection" Felix smiled at me"I heard my Name" Regina came smiling towards my bed."Regina!" I smiled and huged her.

PAN POV:

When Y/N blancked out I ran towards her but Felix stopped me and pushed me aside.While I was watching how everyone surounded around the blancked out Y/N an Idea came to my mind.I saw Henry standing behind Regina,what if I switched bodys with him,I could easily get near my Princess and would know their plans.I took a few steps back so I was behind a Tree and some Bushes.I closed my eyes and concentraded on Henry, when I opened my eyes again I was Henry and smirked."Wait where is Pan?!" Regina started to look around when she stopped me or she thought it was me and slammend me with her magic against a tree.She took out the box of Pandora,opened it and my Body with Henry in it was absorbed into the box."C'mon Henry lets get back to the Jolly Rogger"Emma said smiling as we all walked towards the ship.

*Well,this is gonna be fun,Let the Game begin...* I smirked to myself

TO BE CONTINUE...

Hey everyone,so sorry for make you wait that long but I needed to think about whats goong to happen in this chapter and I think it came out pretty good!

Love yall and tysm for 1,6k reads, byeee<3

Meli🫶🏻