- only you Darling

⁺    ˚ . *     ✦ .  ⁺  .⁺

Y/N POV:

I woke up by a strong pain in my stomach.I wanted to get up but the strong arm's from Peter forced me to stay in bed."Good Morning Darling~" Peter said with his raspy morning voice.*How hot is this voice please?!*
"Awww my little Princess thinks my morning voice is hot" Peter said.I could feel how much I was blushing.But I couldn't think of that because a wave of strong pain washed over me.I cramped out of pain.Peter jumped up and got to my bedside."Hey,Hey love are you okay?!"I couldn't answer his question, I was in to much pain at the moment."Love please say something or give me a sign,you are scaring me!"I felt something warm running down my tigh and I knew exactly why I was in so much pain."I-I got my Period"I said while another wave out of pain washed over me."Ok love,we need to clean you up and the you will rest."I felt how Peter's one hand got under my tigh and the other under my neck while lifting me up bridal style,carrying me into the luxurious bathroom.

"I felt how Peter's one hand got under my tigh and the other under my neck while lifting me up bridal style,carrying me into the luxurious bathroom

PAN POV :
I was carrying Y/N to the bathroom while she was in pain and it broke my heart to see her like this,crying in pain and cramped together.But I needed to be strong now,for her.

I undressed her and put the dirty clothes into the laundry
I walked to Y/N again and with my magic I let her a little bubble bath in the bathtub so she could realax her body in it.I picked her up again and put her gentely in the bathtub.As soon as she was completely in the warm water I could already see how she realaxes a little.I put my arms on the edge of the bathtub

"Is it now better Darling?"I asked with a worried face

"Is it now better Darling?"I asked with a worried face."Yeah,thank you Peter"she said
*Oh how much I love it when she calls me by my first name* I thought to myself while I could feel how I started to smirk."Why are you smirking?"Y/N said with closed eyes.
"how can you see that I am smirking when your eyes are closed"I asked while laughing."I asked first!"she said while opening her eyes.* I was about to answer when I heard another scream from Y/N.
"Ok we need to stop this!"I started to panic so I liftet Y/N out of the bathtub and cleaned her with a spell.I teleported myself with her in my arms into another bedroom of the castle.