-a plan with consequences

˚ . *     .    .

Y/N POV:

It was morning already but I still felt like I had no sleep.But I had no other choice than to go outside and spend another day trying to find my DeAr BrOtHeR...I got up from my Bed and went to my closet.I thought about one of my dresses but I don't think that would be good for the Jungle,so I searched again and found the perfect outfit.

I thought about one of my dresses but I don't think that would be good for the Jungle,so I searched again and found the perfect outfit

I grabbed my Bow and a few arrows and went out to the others.

Emma-NO REGINA WE WILL NOT USE MAGIC WHAT IF PAN FINDS OUT YOU USED MAGIC TO FIND THEM,WHAT IF HE DOES SOMETHING TO MY SON?!?!

Regina-FIRST OF ALL IS HE STILL MY SON AND SECOND-

Y/N-STOP IT!

Suddenly everyone was silent and looked at me.

Y/N-Good morning? And what is going on?

Regina-Good Morning sweetie~ So the thing is Emma met Pan last night and he gave her a map to find Henry,I tried to do it with magic but EMMA won't let me!

Oh by the way that is Regina also known as the Evil Queen,she was always like a mother to me and supports me everywhere.
Suddenly Regina grabbed the map out of Emma's hands ,Emma screamed and tried to get it back but she had no choice against Regina.
Regina went in the middle of the Camp and casts a spell on it,a few monents later the paper started to fly into the Jungle and all of us ran after it.After a couple of mintues the paper stopped,it looked like we arrived at some kind of Camp because everywhere where tents and some cages?...

Emma-HENRY!

Jesus!why do she have to scream like that?!
I turned around and saw Emma running to a person who looked like Henry but when the person turned to us I saw a good looking boy with dark brown hair, green eyes and...WAIT WHAT?! WHY THE HELL DO I THINK SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!

The boy looked around and when he noticed me he grined and said:

???: Hook,why don't you introduce me to your good looking friend?

Hook:Uhh..you know her that is Emma she-

OH THIS LITTLE PIECE OF-

???:Are you really that dump or are you just pretending to be so stupid?! I meant the Girl behind you,the girl with the bow and arrows...

He grined at me.
Is he trying to flirt with me-

Hook: Touch her and I'll swear you can rule Neverland as a Ghost!

???: was that a threat?

He laughed and looked to me again.

PAN POV:

I looked at her and when our eyes met I could hardly look away,her eyes where so beautiful...

Pan: Hello my lady,I'm Peter Pan

Uh,she doesn't really looked impressed or scared...
I turned to Hook and his little group and said:
"I thought I made it clear Emma...but sadly you cheated...-"I looked down to my feet with a grin,a few moments later I looked up again and said"-and cheaters never win"I said with an Evil smile.Right after I ended my scentes the lost boys came out.Emma and the others looked shooked.They all started to fight and I saw Y/N.The way she is fighting with her whole body and it looked so beautiful..but then I saw how she throws a fireball at one of the lost boys and I felt deeply in Love with her.
I gave the sign to stop and everyone stopped and got back to their positions.
Felix who where fighting a few moments ago with hook came behind me and when Y/N saw him,her eyes got bigger and tears starting to stream down her face...I wanted to hug her and never let her go but I couldn't.

Y/N POV:

When I saw the boy behind Pan my eyes began to water...it was my brother..it was Felix...

Y/N: you...

I said with an angry voice.
How could he left me just like that..

Felix...Y/N let me explain-

Y/N: NO! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I HAD TO GO THROUGH BECAUSE OF YOU?!

I looked at Pan and saw how he mouthed something,suddenly some kind of  dust got thrown at me and everything went black...

Hellooo

I finally have some motiagain, YAY!
Btw the outfit is from the series "the outpost"
And yeah ik I made this part at 11:58 pm
I can't sleep-

Well bye I hope you enjoyed this part,and if yes don't forget to vote<3

(I'll try to post more ofte ok?)
-always remember you are beautiful the way you are and nothing can change that❤-

Byee love u