-fly high my love

"you don't have to be scared just think of something positiv and then you'll fly...and I'm with you ready to be there when you need me." 

⁺       ˚ .  *     ✦     .      ⁺  .⁺

PAN POV:

She closed her eyes and her little beautiful smile I love so much appeared on her beautiful face.I used my magic to read her mind and what I saw let my obsession for her grow even more,just like my love.

She thought of the moment when we where
flying above the heads of the survivors.

I got the pixie dust out of my pocket and let it fall onto her and she looked so beautiful I didn't know she could even be more beautiful than she normaly is

I got the pixie dust out of my pocket and let it fall onto her and she looked so beautiful I didn't know she could even be more beautiful than she normaly is.She began to fly a little and when she opened her stunning green eyes she smiled like a little kid who gets a lollipop.I took her hand and flew with her over my Island Neverland which will soon be our Neverland.

((I edited a video for this part while they are flying but idk how to import videos from my gallery in here  so we are gonna skip this part sorry >•<))

Time skip After the flight:

"I'm gonna get a shower"Y/N said but I just couldn't help but to flirt with her,so I grapped her on her waist and pulled her smal body onto my muscular chest .
"want me to join your shower baby~" I said with a deep voice and I could feel how my voice turn her on.
"aww sorry but you said only after I became yours"she said with a huge grin on her face.But I just smirked and pressed her to the next wall."Oh darling you are already mine~" I said pressing my lips onto hers*Oh god those lips~...I want to feel them everywhere! I want my lips to pleasure her* My hands traveled down to her butt and started to massage her buttchecks which where still covered in that beautiful green dress she was wearing.My hands got to her corset and I pulled to strings of it and she danced with her hips a little to let it fall onto the floor.*Bloody Hell...she was perfect...her curves,her perfectly formed breasts...just everything of her*

I pressed my lips onto hers again and grabbed her legs to signal her to jump what she did without waisting any second . I pressed my lips hungrily onto hers again and walked to the huge bed in the middle of the room.
I threw her on the bed and hovered over her-

"PETER?!PETER!PETER PAN!" a loud voice got me out of my lustfull day dream."Huh?" I asked nervously. "I said I wanted to go get a shower"She said while lifting one of her eyebrows.*She really is my lost girl* I thought to myself while stating at her."PETER!" Y/N screamed again to get me out of my thoughts. "O-Oh yeah s-sure"I said while avoiding eyecontact with her because I could feel the heat on my checks.She made questioned look and walked into the bathroom with a towel and new clothes plus underwear.I looked down and saw that this daydream and her turned me on so much that I was hard now.

After a few minutes Y/N came out of the Bathroom,I rushed into the Bathroom and locked the door.*Phew that was close,she almost saw that I was turned on by her*
I undressed myself and took a cold shower which luckily solved my Problem.I put on some sweatpants and got out the bathroom shirtless just to see a beautiful girl sleeping on the Bed with her long darkbrown hair  all over the pillows. I turned the light off and layed beside My beautiful lost Girl Y/N. I pressed her Body on my chest and whispered one last thing to her before I fell into the dreamland.

"You will be mine and ONLY mine~"

H

ey Guysss^^

Sorry for not posting I had my Konformation so I had some things to do even though I slipped in the church in front of my familiy 😀

anyways-

I hope you liked this part and don't forget to vote please ❤️

Byeeeeee<3