-family union

⁺       ˚ .  *     ✦     .      ⁺  .⁺

Y/N POV:

What the hell does my Family want here?!

Pan:"Ok Y/N you stay here"

Y/N:"what?! NO!"

Pan:"please Y/N,I can't lose you.."

Y/N:"ok,why are you so nice to me?"

Suddenly a boy with brown hair and blue eyes came running into the hut.

???:"I don't want to bother you with your love talk, but we can't keep the survivors away any longer"

Pan:"ok y/n please do me a favour and stay here"

Peter leaned in and kissed my forehead.There was a pleasant tingle where he kissed me. After that he disappeared.

I waited a few minutes till I heard fighting noises.
I got scared and looked around to see if there was anything to wear since I only have my old clothes and they are covered in blood. I looked around further and I noticed a large closet in the corner. I quickly ran over and opened it Doors and luckily there were clothes inside.
There where so many clothes,so I just choose something random.

I looked in the mirror and I have to say,I look pretty good.
-HEY Y/N YOU NEED TO FOCUS!!

I When I arrived I was standing in a camp.
Pan and the lost boys were on the right and my dad and his awesome survivors on the left.
It looks like they didn't notice me because they were yelling at each other.
Suddenly Emma screamed.

Emma:"RELEASE MY SON IMMEDIATELY!!"

they weren't even looking for me?!

Shortly after she finished the sentence, a whistle blew and the fight continued.
But I took my bow and arrow and shot between the two and with my powers I created a flaming line and now all the attention was on me. I glanced at Peter and he looked at me admiringly.

....TO BE CONTINUED...