-Big Brother

PAN POV:

When I arrived at the fake camp the survivors where already there fighting with my boys.
I whistled and all of my boys came back to me.

Pan:"you cheated...that's not fair,I thought you know better....cheaters ever win"

Emma:"GIVE ME MY SON BACK!!!"

Ouh someones in a bad mood today.

But why doesn't she want Y/N back too ?Isn't y/n actually her daughter, although not her biological daughter, but still...
I whistled and they started to fight again.But suddenly an arrow shoot between them and a huge fire stared to build up.
I looked from where the arrow came from..and it was Y/N...my breathing stopped and my heart, which i thought was dead, raced when i saw her...she looked so beautiful and...
And I have to admit that what she just did turned me on.
God this girl is driving me crazy.

Y/N POV:

Ok...well I think now everyone knows that I have powers I guess...

Killian:"Y-Y/N y-you have powers?!"

Y/N:"yes?or do you think that flame came out of nowhere?!"

Killian:"since when?"

Y/N:"SINCE EVER!BUT YOU,YOU WHERE NEVER THERE FOR ME!YOU JUST CARED FOR YOUR FAVOURITE CHILD HENRY AND YOUR OH SO AMAZING EMMA!!"

God I was so angry.

Y/N:"even FELIX knew it!"

Emma:"YOUR BROTHER IS DEAD !AND HE WAS AN IDIOT!
YOUR FATHER DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU TO BE HAPPY! AND YOU-"

Y/N:"DON'T YOU DARE TO TALK ABOUT MY BROTHER LIKE THAT!AND HE IS NOT DEAD!HE.IS.RIGHT.THERE!

And I pointed at Felix who stood there in shook.Everyone followed my finger with the eyes and when my Father saw Felix his eyes widen.

Y/n:"Felix may was here in Neverland but all thoose years he was a better brother for me than my Father inhis Father roll!"
(Idk how to describe it,I hope you know what I mean)

I looked at Felix with tears in my eyes,when Felix saw my tears he ran towards me huged me tight.

Felix:"Y/N I'm so sorry whatI said to you.I-I didn't mean it.I-I just wanted you to hate me so youcan get over it..."

Y/N:"I-It's ok...I missed you...Big Brother..."

And after these words we got out of our hug and walked to Pan,who was smiling at me.

....TO BE CONTINUED ...

Hello my lovely Readers<33
I hope yall doing well.

I wanted to say that I will try to post more often on this Book.
Btw how do you like this Book till here?

If you like pls leave a vote thank you🤍
Maybe later will come another part but idk.

Well,have a great day/night

BYEEE🤍🤍