♡o。.(✿ฺ。✿ฺ)

♥(✿ฺ'∀'✿ฺ)ノ

Main Character: Y/n Haitani

(⌒.-)=★

Y/n Haitani, who was originally born such little emotion. Try her best to show her already very little emotion to her only two older brother.

❥(ゝω·✿ฺ)

When fighting Y/n never really care if she got hurt. Y/n would even be happier if she got kill during a fight.

(✽ ゚д゚ ✽)

Ran and Rindo understand what was happening to y/n, so they make sure she was doing aright, and gave her so much freedom. Ran and Rin would not let y/n fight unless it necessary. If they found out that someone put there hand on y/n, they would make sure they never see light again. If they survived from you...

(๑'·.̫ · '๑)

Y/n learn how to fight from Rin and Ran.

(;'д`)ゞ

Y/n Also have a small tattoo on her upper back. (Look like Haitani brother but smaller.)

ヾ(≧∇≦*)ヾ

Detail

hight: 5 foot

Age: 14-16

★'∀`★

Author note:

Hello everyone, the person am shiping y/n has not yet come up to my mind, so their meant be ship there and then, to other character.

But am thinking more of a Izana x readers

Tell me who should I ship y/n with.

I have yet to know the age of ran and rin so am doing research. Help me out please what their age in the anime?

good luck reading this new story!

I will post other chapter for other soon.

(≧∇≦)b

Stop🙅‍♀️being🥺sad😢over🧚sh*t💩you✨can't💫control

✇_✇ itachi
❂_❂ sasuke
⊝_⊝ naruto
(𖦹v𖦹) pain

('༎ຶ۝༎ຶ)  Eren
(ㅍ_ㅍ )  Mikasa
눈‸눈 Levi
°˖✧∩(◎ヮ◎∩)✧˖°  Hanji
(ง •̀ゝ•́)ง  Annie
(๑╹ڡ╹๑) Sasha
ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) Jean
(‧ิω‧ิ*) Armin

SãsĀgéYo¡🍂SãsĀgèYo¡ ⚔️shÍñzØu🧭øSàsÂgēYø🥔SübēTé🥀Ño🐎GisÊi🌚wÅ📺ïMä✨KøÑø☕TõKī👑nÖ🍖tÅMe🎻nī⚰️

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 (●'◡'●)ノ

Do I know you? 'Cause you look a lot like my next boyfriend (*'ω'*)♡

Oh and btw go to @roxabear on tiktok if you want to see some leak for the next chapter!