Chapter 17

Time skip new year

"Y/n-Chan!! Can I please please choose your kimono?!" Emma shout, giving me puppy eyes.

We were standing in a kimono shop, choosing a kimono to wear in new year.

I myself was not planning on wearing one again, due to what happen last time. (Where draken was stab).

"Uh no, am not gonna wear one."

"PLEASE Y/N!!!! MIKCEY AND ME AND DRAKEN IS GONNA WEAR ONE!"

..........

"Fine"

"YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!"

Day of festival

"Emma I will be back." I said. Emma turn around and nodded going back to where draken was.

-Emma pov-

"What do you mean your Emma?" I said after hearing what takemichi shouted.

"Oh takemichy is this your? Well here you go!" Mikey smile giving takemichi his stuff.

"Oh Emma where y/n-Kun?" Takemichi ask. I turn around and look at him.

"She say she will be back soon?" I said.

"Aw!! I didn't get to see what she was wearing though!!" Mikey pout.

One the other side...

-y/n pov-

*cough cough*

*cough cough*

*cough cough*
(Girl you got covid)

'Flower? Am coughing flower?' I stood still looking at the in pack of my cough. Blood follow with the flower dripping down my lip to the floor.
This was the symptom of something, but I forgot.
Taking a napkins out of my kimono, I wipe my face and throw it away.

After I return back to where I last saw Sano's and draken. I don't want them to wait for me in a new year.

"Y/n! There you were-!! AH THAT A GODDESS!!" Chifuyu shout covering his eyes.

"Y/n-chin! You look so pretty!!" Hina said, walking toward me.

"Of course she is! I picked her kimono after all!" Emma said proudly.

"Enough with the talking! New year is starting!"

"Let count down!!!"

3

2

1..

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

A/n

Sorry short chapter. Am sick 😷