Bonus chapter ❤️

(This is after new year, so it still night. Just when y/n got home. not part of the manga!)

*cough*

I've been coughing more then usual. Like something suck in my throat. This all happen when I cough out that flower. I have a weird feeling about it. But choose to ignore it. It not like it harming me or getting in my way of fighting.

I finally arrive at my front door, not wanting to go in.
I even took the long way home, and yet here I am.
Putting my hand in the handle, I open the door slowly. In my view I saw rin and ran sitting by the tv. Rindou turn to see who was at the front door, but when he saw me. He look back. Ran didn't even bother.
Damn so this is the feeling sad..
A single tear drop from my eyes, as I headed to my room.

*cough*
*cough*

I need to stop this coughing as soon as possible, it might piss off the brother.

(Third person pov)

Opening the laptop, y/n begin to look up what would happen if a human cough out flower.
When the result pop up. Y/n eyes widen.

"Hanahaki... disease..?" She whisper.

Tear begin to fall from her eyes at a fast amount of speed. She never cry like this before. Never. Y/n would never cry over thing like this. But for some reason this 'y/n' did. Maybe it was just the moment of shock.
She (y/n) never care if she ever die. So why was she cying?

A smile slowly but surely pop on y/n face.

"If I die, I just want to go out as beautifully.." y/n said. But later did she know, a certain someone was listening behind the close door.

*cough*
*cough*
*cough*

More flower begin to come out of her mouth with her blood mix in. Butterfly's fly in y/n room from her window surrounding herself.

*cough*
*cough*
*cough*
Laying in the pile of blood mix flower, y/n close her eyes to rest for the night.. not minding the butterfly that was on her.

 not minding the butterfly that was on her

And yet this was just the first stage..of the..
..hanahaki disease..