Chapter 16

(Be aware there gonna be a lot I mean a lot of pictures up ahead)

Looking at everyone face, they were all shook.
In their mind am guessing their thinking 'how did Mikey took Taiju down with one kick?!'
Taking my eyes off the people in the building, I look toward the open window.
Seeing a small tiny but Beautiful butterfly, fly in and went toward me. Putting my hand up giving the butterfly a place to land.
The butterfly was gorgeous, it has purple and blue out line and white was it wing.

-takemichi pov-

I look over at y/n and show she was day dreaming.
If I look at her more carefully, she had the gorgeous purple eyes that match and shaped perfectly together.

Y/n notice I was staring at her, and she gave me a cold eye look

Y/n notice I was staring at her, and she gave me a cold eye look. Just by doing so sent shiver down my spine.

She (y/n) was wearing a new toman jacket. To be honest I never seen her wear one into today.
But why does it look so different compare to the rest of toman uniform? I will ask Mikey-Kun later. He would know.
Thinking about it, I never got the chance to ask naoto anything about y/n. When I go back to the future I will surly ask him!
But now that I notice she was playing with a butterfly.
But it flew away with her long hair when the door was open.
Y/n look so beautiful- WAIT What am I thinking?! I have Hina!!!

Taking my eyes off y/n, I look toward the door and saw draken sitting down. Around him was beat up member from Black Dragon. DRAKEN BEAT ALL OF THEM?! AND BY HIMSELF?!' I never thought draken-San was this powerful.

-third person pov-

"Mikey it look like I have to go somewhere.." a gentle voice said. (Y/n)

"Will you be all right on your own?" (Mikey)

Even though Mikey ask y/n a question, he never got an answer back.
Everyone in the room watched as y/n exit the church. Even to the moment where her body was not even visible.

----------------------------------------------------------------
(this part of the chapter is not in any of the manga part nor the anime.)

(At the fighting place.. cause am too lazy to put details)

Y/n pov

"Here your tenjiku uniform y/n." Ran said throwing me my jacket.

"No longer n/n..?" I question. It was out of place for ran not to call me by his made up nickname.
He (ran) took a look at me with his tried/boring eyes and said.
"We're too old for that don't you think?" And walk off to where rin was.

"But-"

"Tsk you're getting soft." My eyes was wide open. Why did rindou say that..? Am getting soft? No there no way..

"Boring.." I heard ran whisper to rin. What..? This feeling is make me hurt.. not physically but mentally..
I look around for Izana, and when I saw him. We made eyes contact. But he just roll his eyes on me when he saw me.
What was going on? We were getting along fine last time we meet so why..? Am I getting boring? There no way Nii-sans would throw me away...right...?