Chapter 14

(⚠️ am changing izana age to 18 so if y/n end up falling for him it would only be 2 year different... and I don't know how to use the 00:00 clock so am gonna use the U.S. one⚠️)

-third person pov-

Izana took y/n to shooing and they had so much fun.
This was not the frost time y/n have felt this feeling being around him. It just she chose not to tell anyone. Y/n think it not that important for other people to know. Izana bought y/n some f/f.
over all they both enjoy each other company.

Checking the time was already 8 p.m. The tenjiku meeting was about to start in 20 minutes. It seem like She (y/n) already had forgotten about the meeting, luckily y/n check the time. Reminding Izana, they both rush to the bike and headed to the meeting place that was held in a big abandon mansion.

-y/n pov-

When we got there, there was already so much bike. I spot many people out side the mansion.
The meeting itself was not held inside the mansion but instead it was held outside. Their was a big fancy balcony, it was so fancy to the point where it look like it made for the royal family.
Izana and I went inside the mansion, toward the balcony.
Even though I was the queen of tenjiku, I still know my place behind Izana. He was giving a powerful speech about the next fight.
I had to listen, and actually pay attention. This reason was simple, I'm queen. My status is very high, I need to look good here.
There was a chair on the side of the balcony, which I sit on while listening.

(This picture with white hair)

"Izana when are we fighting then?" I ask, wanting to get an answer. He turn toward me, all the members also turn their attention toward me as well.
I just got my hair dye, so they don't know who I am.

-third person pov-

"Who that chick?"
"Who does she think she is?"
"Why is she up there with the boss?"
"I thought only the queen get to be up there with the boss"
"Did the queen got replace?"
"She got"
"I didn't sense her there"
"Where queen?"

All the tenjiku members start whispering to each other. They didn't know who was the girl up there. Y/n had a smirk on her face the whole time.

*cough cough*

"That the queen y/n haitani, she just dye her hair." Izana state.

-y/n pov-

What.. why did he tell them! I was just having fun- wait fun..? I was having fun...? No that can't be am turning soft. Is this how I want to be..?

"Back to what I was saying. We will have a fight with a gang call ######" Izana continues.

(FYI this is not part of the manga in anyway! This is where I make my own)

"The fight will be at 10:00 pm, next week on Friday. we will meet here before going to the fight!"
As Izana continues I began I feel somewhat again sleepy. I know the meeting was about to be over so I head down the house first.
Walking over to my two older brother, I fell asleep on their arms. Knowing they will keep me safe. It not that I don't trust Izana himself to keep me safe, but since am going home with my brother, it would be easier fot all of us.

-time skip-

-third person pov-

"Rin we should all sleep together like how we were younger.." Ran made a request.

"Like the old time huh? I miss that so I don't see why not" rin said, still holding y/n in his arms as he walk into Ran bedroom. (Ran is the oldest having the biggest bed! I know ran would have given it to y/n but he think he the best and he should have it so there you go.)

Ran going to the other side of y/n and hugged her. Rindou did the same thing after changing into his pj.

(No ship ew this is a brothers and sister cuddle don't make it weird)

-y/n pov-
(Time skip)

Opting my eyes I saw rin next to me. Walking him up wondering where ran was.

"He going out for a while so you hanging out with me today" rindou said with a happy face.

"I can finally hang out with my sister!" He shout in excitement. I sign giving in his childnese but it was better then ran so no complain from me. Getting ready, me and rindou was planing to stay in our house for most of the time.

"Hey can I borrow one of you hoodie?" I ask, waving a hoodie back and front of him. Nodding his head, taking the hoodie away from m

 Nodding his head, taking the hoodie away from m

"You know I can put it on by myself." I sign.

"Ya but this is a one in a million chances! I get to help my sister for once in her life." He shout making a annoy face. I stay quiet and let him do what he want. Not giving a care in the word.

I went outside to cook some food, making an egg sandwich.
Sometime past and I finish cooking. Rindou pop his head out of the wall, still tired.

Me and rindou was never a morning person

Me and rindou was never a morning person. Only ran is.
I took rindou sandwich that I made for him into a plate. Then give it to him.
Rindou and I sit down when the food was ready.

"So what are we doing?" I ask, chewing on my food.

"Idk chill?" Rin was never the person who like going out, he will only do so if it involve fighting and gang.

🌚🌝

(Anyway am so so sorry for posting late again! I've been very busy lately! I will continue being busy for another week so I will post late again. hope u like the short book so far)

[edited]