Chapter 13

-third person pov-

"Mikey-Kun y/n has to go home.." kazuha said out side of Mikey house.

"No" Mikey answer closing the door on kazuha. Emma came out of her room to see what was going on and notice Kazuha was outside. Mikey got a heavy lecture from Emma. Of how it so rude to close the door on someone. Emma open the door for kazuha in so he can have some tea. By the time y/n was staying with Mikey, her (Y/n) and Emma got closer. But since y/n wasn't talking that much they were not that close close...

"Fine, y/n can go home but am picking her up everyday!" Mikey shouted. He was throwing a small tantrum.

"But-" Kazuha try to explain.

"That or nothing" Mikey death eyes at them. Emma have happen to just finished making the tea, as she walk in the living room. She gave Kazuha some tea and went back to her room,  but before that she spoke.

"If he causing you any problem you can tell draken-san, he can help the most." Emma said.

"See you later Mikey!!" Emma shouted, before closing her room door. Kazuha look back at mikey wishing he would have already change his mind, but he didn't. Making Kazuha sign.

"I guess this is better then nothing I suppose..." Kazuha whisper, taking a sip of his tea. Mikey face went back to happy and grab kazuha soldier, pulling him out of the house. The tea Kazuha was drinking almost spill everywhere but luckily y/n save it just in time. She took the tea and took it to the kitchen to clean it up.

"Hey-" Kazuha was surprised, and was questioning why is he being kick out.

"I will bring y/n back to her home later bye!" Mikey said shouting the door in his face. Kazuha sign and walk away since he knew it was better then nothing. After mikey close the door he ran to the kitchen and check up in y/n hand. When pulling Kazuha out he notice the hot tea spill on her but she still remain silence and chose to act like nothing happened. Mikey took y/n hand and to see there was a burn/red mark. It wasn't really bad but it was red. Mikey put on cold water and put y/n hand under it.

"Next time tell me.." he whisper. Y/n look at him and nodded. Over all to her it didn't hurt. Over all Mikey told y/n that it was HER birthday today and he wanted to hangout with y/n and Emma.

-Y/n Pov-

"what am I going to wear today..? since I don't have any clothes here other than using your." I said, walking to Mikey closet.

"You don't have to worry about that anymore Kazuha give me some of your clothes when he was here earlier." Mikey said giving a bag clothes. Pushing me in the restroom, Mikey stated he will be waiting outside in the living room for me.

The outfit Kazuha brought over for me was very pretty, but the only thing I didn't like about it was how it was thin and could make me cold easily, but other then that I was fine with me

The outfit Kazuha brought over for me was very pretty, but the only thing I didn't like about it was how it was thin and could make me cold easily, but other then that I was fine with me. I open the door, walking out of the room I was in. Mikey greet me and took my hand out of the house. We were heading to the place we were going to meet Emma at.