Chapter 10

"N/N!!!"

"N/N WAKE UP!!"

"RIN SHE NOT WAKING UP!!"

"CMON TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL!"

"N/N STAY WITH US!!"

-Ran POV-

She not waking up, it scaring me a little here.. please wake up, wake up, wake up! that what I was keep shouting at n/n while I carry her to the nearest hospital. There was blood on her head dripping down to my head. If n/n die I will kill every member of their family, not even the body will be seen. As we got the hospital, the doctor took n/n, but they didn't let me and rindou in. Sometime has past after the doctor took n/n. Izana and kakucho was also here. Rindou call them when we got to the hospital, they got here after 5 minute or two I couldn't tell. Hour has pass yet the room was not yet open. Worry was in everyone eyes by then.

DING

the door to n/n room was open. Doctors and nurses came out. But only one stay behind to tell us the new. Everyone rushes to the doctor to hear the new, waiting for him to speak up.

"She is alive."

Everyone eyes light up but the doctor continue talking.

"There is some changes to her. We haven't figure it out what it is yet. Something has change on what she will do thing. I hope that fine with all of you. She is still in a coma right now, she will wake up somewhere by tomorrow." The doctor said then walk away leaving us there. N/n was still alive.. that all it matter. Some nurse went to her room then exit out after. They still didn't let anyone in by tomorrow, so we decided to head home.

Next day....

^Y/n POV^

Where am I... I open my eyes to the light to see I was in a white-blue room with barely a table and a chair inside not counting the bed. And looking around noticing I was next to the window. There was some fresh fruit on the table including with some water bottle. I took a look at my hand to see, and I saw there was a needle string sticking out of it. I  follow the string to see there was a water bag attached to it. It took me a few seconds to realize I was in a hospital room. Then my stomach was rumbling, I took my phone that was next to me on the bed and start calling Ran. He pick up the phone instantly and ask if I was all right if I was comfortable, stating that he would be coming over right now. It was so fast I couldn't even say anything to him. He hung up the phone and that was the last thing I know. I start calling Rin Instead. He pick up the phone after a few seconds asking if I needed anything, I told him I was hungry and I wanted some food. He told me he would bring some when he's coming over to the hospital in a few minutes. I said thank you and hung up the phone. Take a deep breath I glanced at the window to see it was still morning. There was birds flying around, people outside walking in an out gate of the hospital. It was boring I didn't like it if you're uncomfortable watching them I close the curtain off my window and laid back on my bed. Even though I have severe injuries I still want to get up and get out of the hospital to fight someone I just wanted to fight something I don't know why I just want to. I was already pretty annoyed that I got hit with a bat and return back to the hospital. I never really liked the hospital, it was only for the weak. If you mean I have passed and it was a knock on my door. I told them to come in and not to my surprise it was my two older brother. Ran swinger open and jumped on me hugging me a hard and he came . On the other hand Rindou came in with a bag of food and snack. It was just the two of them I thought Izana who's with them but I guess I was wrong, they usually hang out with each other a lot but maybe I was wrong. I took a deep breath and push ran back. I force is smile on my face to them and thanks Rindou for the food.

"We got you another bodyguard" Rin said looking at the door. I turn my eyes ti where he was looking and someone came in.

"This is kazuha your new bodyguard." Rin pointed out as kazuha walk in my room.

"You have white hair like haru.." I said walking toward him.

"Thank you?"

"Thank you?"

"You're cute I like you." I smile, pulling his hand toward my bed so I can sit. Deep down in my heart I know know am only going to see him as haru.

"I—-"

"She like that. Take good care of her. We'll head out now n/n me and ran have something important to do." Rindou said pulling ran outside the door.