✨ special chapter ✨

⭐️ hello everyone I just notice the view on this book has just reach 2.11k!! Am so thank full. Let me be real for a second. I was writing this book as a joke but more idea and people start coming am going to try my very best. I maybe will have slow upload this week because it test week for me at my school. But here is a SPECIAL CHAPTER to thank you for hitting 2.11k view.⭐️

✨Special chapter✨

It was my 15-16 birthday. I wasn't planing to throw a party or anything, I wanted to stay at home for my birthday and chill. But my brother had other plan for my birthday. It was a Saturday morning as I walk out of my room to eat a snack. But then I saw the girl there with my brother talking about something. When I got close and Rindou notice he told them something and they stop. Emma then ran toward me and drag me out the house stating she wanted to hang out with me today and get to know me better.

"What about Hina?" I ask turning around toward my house to see if Hina was coming out with us.

"She has um uh other plan right now. I think she gonna hang out with takemichi today. You know!" Emma giggle suspiciously. I hum in reposing and follow her to her house. When we got there I was still in my Pj. Emma drag me to her house before I could even change into my normal clothes. I didn't mind because Emma gave me a matching clothes with her, stating that we're matching with Hina too. 

My heart felt very warm, in response I smile at her

My heart felt very warm, in response I smile at her. Mikey came out of his room and hug me from behind. He was still in his Pjs also and just barely woking up. I patted his head and hug him back. Emma just stood there and watched us into she push Mikey aside.

"WAKE UP AND GO DO YOUR JOBS MIKEY!!" Emma shouted hinting something to Mikey. I notice this because he had a surprised look on his face, then he ran toward his room, took him a few seconds to run outside the door and no where else to be seen.
Why is everyone being so weird today?? Or it'a just me?

"So y/n let go out and hang out with the other people today, you know it your birthday and hang out with friends it everything." Emma giggle. I look at her with a porker face.

"Maybe tomorrow. I wanted to stay in my room for my birthday." I look at her.

"No! Hanging out with friends in your birthday is everything! Let go y/n-San!!" Emma shouted and end up pulling me with her. First we visit Baji and chifuyu. They were nice to be exact, but then they had to go somewhere after 5 minutes. I thought I could already go home and relax but I was wrong. Now Emma drag me to visit happy and angry. we went to the shop they were working at and order some snack. We were hanging out with them for a good a hour but then they had to go somewhere. Why is everyone so busy today? Emma then took me to shopping wanting me to try out another dress. After sometime of her picking, she made me and try it out. 

^Time skip^

"OMGG Y/N YOU LOOK LIKE A PRINCESSSS!!!" Emma shouted jumping up and down

"I look like am getting marry." I sign. The dress was very pretty but there no way I can fight in these if something happen. 

"Oh? what this behind you back y/n?" Emma ask pointing at my back.

"It my tattoo, the Haitani sibling have one somewhere in their body, my two older brother has it on half of their body. I have it on my back." I answer covering it with my tattoo with my hair. 

"Oh that nice! well I think this should do it! let go home now y/n!!!" Emma shouted and dragging me yet again. All I could do was sign and follow her. Once we got to my house, someone blind folded me. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!!!!!!" Everyone (all y/n friends) shouted. I was surprised and my heart felt very warm, it was the best day of my life..

"Thank you everyone!" I smile.