Chapter 9

^Rindou POV^

I was going though my phone in my room muching on some chip into a random phone number pop up. I didn't wanted to pick up, but something was just telling me too. As soon as I pick up the phone call, they ask if I was either Rindou or Ran.

-call-

#####: "Hello is this Rindou Haitani or Ran Haitani?

Rindo: "This is Rindou who are you?"

####: "Hello I was calling to inform you that Y/n Haitani is in the hospital ####"

Rindou: "WHAT?! MY SISTER IS IN THE HOSPITAL?! HOW?"

####: "Ms. Haitani was already stab when she was on her way here, we don't know the reason why and how she got stab but she is with the doctor."

-Call end-

I rush to Ran room and told him the bad new. The scared look on his face when I told him t new was my face when I got the call, we rush in our car and went to the hospital.

*TIME SKIP TO THE PRESENT*

-Y/n POV-

when I woke up the first thing I saw was my two older brother on both of my side holding my hand while sleeping. I look around and notice I was in the hospital room. Was it because I took the hit for Draken? I try moving but my body wouldn't let me. Every put of my body hurt when I try moving. I guess I was moving too much so I woke up Ran, who hug me immediately when he woke up. I guess that also woke up Rin who had a shook happy face.

"n/nnnnnn I thought you were gone foreverrrr I was so scared you were gonna leave mee!!!" Ran cry.

"Give n/n some space, she just woke up." Rindou said pushing ran out his way giving me a big hug.

"say the one hugging her.." Ran pout.

All I cloud do was stare at them I couldn't make a word come out of my mouth I just couldn't, I was so tired my eyes wanted to shut I wanted to faint at that moment.

"Izana said he on his way. I think he want to discuss something about the plan cause now Mikey know ur our sister." Rin said holding his phone.

Plan? What plan? Oh he must be talking about the plan where I spy on Toman. I don't wanna continue, I want to sleep.. for a while.

-Time skip-

"Y/n how are you feeling?" Izana ask.

"Normal I just want to get out of here." I answer.

"About the plan let cancel it." Izana said putting his hand on my face.

"I had a feeling.." closing my eye, relaxing my face to izana touch.

"You can still stay in toman if you wishes too." Izana add in with a smile.

"I will, I want to feel more of this unusual feeling." I put on a fake smile.

"What... You're feeling something now...?" Ran said in shook.

"I have no idea myself it just when the-"

-after explaining-

"That the feeling of loneliness, but just don't think about it too much.." Izana said patting my head one more time and went out.

"n/n let get you out of here, I bought some new clothes for you here to change, we will wait outside." Rindou said dragging Ran out

^Time skip^

"I see you're putting your hair up today I swear your hair grow so fast!" Ran laugh

"Say you." I start walking away.

We were having a great time shopping around for new styles of clothes for me into I got separated from them. There was a lot of people there and I was I completely lost. I look around for them for a while but I couldn't find them. In the end I was super loss, but I end up bumping into some people.

"Hey.. aren't you that kid who kill my friends? It payment time." ??? Smirk. My wound have not yet completely healed and I was unable to fight. I got beat up pretty bad, but then one of them bought out a Metal bat. Wait I seen that- isn't the bat that kill haru-? Something about that bat scared me as my tear start rolling down my eyes. I never felt this feeling before.. tear going down my eye? I keep crying....

"Is the little girl scared for her life..?" ??? Laugh. Then I felt it. My two older brother was near.

I smirk then I got as much fake tear I have left and start crying

"ONIII-CHANNNNNN!!!!!!" I shouted as loud as I cloud with a little hurt voice.

"Your brother can't save you kiddo." ??? smirk.

"Look be hind you." I smile. They turn around but not fast enough, Rindou and Ran jump from be hind and kill them. I notice there was blood coming from my head, when I turn around there was one more of them left who got me and hit me from behind. Ran run toward me to catch me from hitting the floor, as Rin beat the last guy to death.

"N/N!!!"

"N/N WAKE UP!!"

"RIN SHE NOT WAKING UP!!"

"CMON TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL!"

"N/N STAY WITH US!!"