Chapter 1: Hello! Anyone home?!

Being a single mother of two is crazy and exhausting but I love every minute of it. Aspen is a great big sister to Tatem, my daughters have become my world ever since Liam and I got divorced.  Harry and Niall have been such a great help with the girls and I'm forever grateful for the two of them.

"Mommy! Uncle Harry is here!" Aspen yelled from the living room. I put the dishes down and walked to the the living room. "Hey there Harold,"I laughed as I hugged him. "Hey Maya Grace," he laughed as he hugged me back. "Are you ready to go Uncle Harry?" Aspen asked him. He let go of me and smiled at Aspen. "Let's go bug!" Exclaimed Harry. "Did you want me to take Tatem?" He turned to me and asked.

"Uhm, no." I sighed. "Are you sure?  He has been asking about her," Harry explained to me. "I'm just not ready," I sighed. When Tatem was born Harry was in the room with me, Liam had started drinking again and was sent to rehab. He didn't even ask about Tatem until about a month ago. My children are growing up without a father and it breaks my heart.

I never thought my children would grow up in a broken family let alone a broken famous family.  "Aspen go get your shoes on please,"I asked her. She nodded and skipped out of the living room. "Harry, this is already  hard enough for me,  please don't make it any worse,"I begged of him. "Okay," he nodded. 

"Mommy! I can't tie my shoes!" Aspen yelled. "I'll go tie them," Harry offered as he kissed my check. "Thank you," I whispered.  What was I actually thanking him for? I wasn't sure but I knew I was forever grateful for everything he has done for us.

(Liam’s POV )

Harry was going to bring the kids to me for the day since Maya wasn't talking to me, which I don't understand but it was whatever I wanted to see my children and I swear to God if Maya and Harry end up togeher I will scream.  My best friend can't end up with ex-wife.

"Liam, you have company," the nurse told me. I just smiled and nodded. Today I would meet my 2nd daughter for the first time I couldn't wait.  "DADDY!!!!!" Aspen yelled.  That's when I realized Tatem wasn't with Harry and Aspen.

**hey loves! Welcome to the sequel! There will be a lot of twist and turns so I hope you are ready! Xoxo!***