Chapter 13: Welcome Home!!!!

Liam had asked for no surprise party or a welcome home party, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to show him that he wasn't alone and everyone was behind me one hundred percent. "Daddy comes home today!!" Aspen cheered as I got her ready to go pick up Liam. "Yes, he does bug! I can't wait for daddy to be back home with us," I smiled.

No matter how I felt towards Harry I was in love with Liam and he was the father to my children. He was my family and always will be. I couldn't make it through without him.  Harry was just a crush and I had gotten these feelings towards him since he was always around to help with the girls this past couple of months.
It was nothing like what I felt towards Liam, as confusing as it felt, I knew I was doing the right thing.

Mom: leaving the airport now be there soon!!

Maya: Sounds good mom!

Cara: Starbucks run is complete, coming back now!

Maya: yay coffee!!

(Liam's POV)

"Are you sure you are ready to leave?" The director asked me. "I'm sure, I can't wait to be back at home with my family," I smiled. "Are you sure you know how to keep clean?" He asked. "Yes, I know now," I assured him.

"Liam, I hope you know you will be missed here," he says as he walks out of my empty room. I look around everything was packed up waiting to be taken home. The bed was made with clean sheets ready for the next person to stay in this room. It had been my home for almost a half a year and now I get to start over with my family in a real home.

Maya: on our way see you soon!

Liam: can't wait to see you guys! I can't wait to be home!

Maya: we can't wait to have you at home!

(Later that day- Maya's POV)

When pulled up to the house and I entered the gate code. "This is where we live?!" Liam asked in disbelief. "Yes, this is home," I smiled and laughed a little. "I thought you said you downsized!" He exclaimed. "We did a little bit," I told you. "Happy home daddy!" Aspen exclaimed. "Yes, happy home, babe!" I smiled. "It's great to be home," he smiled.