Chapter 4: Liam's World

(Liam's POV)

I lay awake in my bed missing my children and Maya. I was stupid for asking for the divorce, and then even more stupid to not fight it. Everyone was out with their families for family hour.

Liam: I want to see both of my daughters.

Maya: Maybe when you sober up.

Liam: I am sober. I mean I'm in rehab.

Maya: Well then prove yourself as a father first then.

I shift in my bed longer for Maya to be wrapped in my arms, I miss her dearly. I know we have been through a lot but I wish we could just go back to the way things were for us and the girls. I miss my family and friends. Everything is all messed up, I want to watch my daughters grow up and teach them all that is needed to be taught. I want to take them to school and meet all their friends. I want to be a dad again.

Liam: Harry I need your help.

Harry: with what?

Liam: I want to win Maya back.

Harry: Good luck bro.

Liam: what is that supposed to mean?!

Harry: well you haven't been husband of the year or anything who says she even wants you back?

Harry had a point but that didn't mean I was going to give up my fight for the woman who had been there for me since I pulled her out of the crowd at a concert.

Liam: Maya I love you.

Maya: Lee.....

Liam: Please come talk with me tomorrow.

Maya: I'm not sure.

Liam: Please just give it a chance for the girls?

Maya: fine for the girls.