Chapter 7: Reality Checks In

Aspen was throwing a fit because I wouldn't let her eat candy before dinner, Tatem was crying cause she had finished her bottle and wanted more, my phone was ringing off the hook and I wanted to scream.

"Mommy! Candy now!" Aspen growled. "I said no." I told her. "Uncle Harry let me!" She yelled. "It will ruin your dinner," I explained trying to stay calm. "I don't want dinner!" Aspen yelled. "Go to your room," I told her. "No!" She cried. "Aspen now!" I yelled, then she broke out in tears and hit me.

Karen: my plane just landed, we will be there soon!

Harry: giving Karen a ride to your house hope that is okay.

Liam: I can't wait to see you three tomorrow xoxoxo.

Finally the family is set down for dinner and Aspen is laughing at Tatem who is trying to put all her mashed potatoes in her mouth at one time. "The food is yummy," Aspen smiles at me. I smile at her and take a bite. She was right, I should be a chef.

Soon Karen walks in the door and I have never felt so happy to see here. "Grandma!!!" Aspen cheers. Tatem claps as if she knows why Aspen is so excited. "How are you two favorite little granddaughters?" Karen smiled as she went over and picked up Aspen. "Today isn't their day," I told her. "Do you need a break?" She asked with a smile. "What type of break?" I asked her. "I've arranged a little spa treatment for you tomorrow before we go see Liam," she explains to me. Me? Alone at the spa? Yes please!

(Liam's POV)

"Tell how it feels," Louis demands. "How what feels?" I asked him. "Being here and then having Maya back," he informs me. "Well being here is like prison, but having Maya back is like heaven," I told him. "You know Harry asked her out right?" Louis asked as he leaned up against my doorframe. "Yes, Lou, I know. I don't know what to do about it or if I should do anything about it. To be completely honest, it drives me crazy." I huff.

I could feel myself getting worked up and I wanted to scream. Who does Harry think he is? Honestly though. He went and tried to take my family from me and through out this whole time he was pretending to be my friend. I didn't want to see him nor did I want to talk to him. Yeah I probably sound like a chick but I don't agree with what Harry is doing. This will come to an end.