Chapter 6: The Talk.

(Liam's POV)

She's coming today, and I didn't know how to feel, if I told her I needed a place to go when my program was over would she let me come home? Could we work things out? I know I've messed up time after time, but this time I know for sure I am a changed man, but would she be able to see that?

There was a knock at my door and I stood up quickly to invite her in to my prison cell, I mean room, but as soon as I opened the door before I could even say a word she flung her arms around and began to sob. Hysterically sobbing, she was mumbling something but I couldn't quite make out what she was saying then she looked at me. Makeup was smeared all over her face and her eyes all red and puffy.

"Come home Liam, we need you," cried Maya.

(Maya's POV)

Liam and I spent at least two hours talking about anything and everything. I told him all about how Harry confessed his love for me and how he won't stop asking me on dates, and Liam wasn't surprised at all. I told him all about Tatem and promised to bring her soon. It was decided that when the program was over he was to come live with the girls and I too see if we could make this work. I was hoping we could for both our sake and the girls' sake.

"You are sure you are willing to date me again?" Liam asked. I laughed and little. "You have put me through hell and back but you are my one true love, Liam," I told him. He smiled and shifted in his chair. "Do we tell anyone?" He asked me. "It won't be long until the media catches on to this, we might as well," I shrug.

"Thank you Maya," Liam smiled. "For what?" I asked him. "For giving one last chance," he told me. "I need you, Liam, the girls need you, of course I'm going to give you one last chance. People might think I'm crazy for doing this but it feels right. It is what I know I have to do." I told him.

(Later that night)

I had just put Tatem to bed and decided to let Aspen stay up a little bit later so I could talk with her. "Aspen, let's hang out," I offered. "What does that mean?" She asked me as she played with her Barbie dolls. "Mommy and Aspen time," I tell her. "Oh!" She exclaimed. I laughed a little bit.

She came over and set down next to me on the couch. "How do you feel about Daddy coming home?" I asked her. "Why?" She asked me. "Well. Mommy went to see daddy today and we thought it would be best for you and Tate for him to live with us when he is done at the doctor," I explained to her.

"What about Uncle Louis and Uncle Niall?" She asked me. "What about them, sweetie?" I asked her confused. "Will they still come over?" She whined. "Yes, baby girl, they will," I promised her. "Do you still love Daddy?" She questioned. "Yes, honey, I love your daddy very much," I told her. "Me too," she smiled.