Chapter Seven: You Excite Me

After no response from Dandy for several minutes, and countless efforts of attempting to snap him out of the trans he was in, we stepped out side by side onto the fluffy bath mat next to the tub as I wrapped an elegant navy robe around his shoulders, and a dainty, silk, pink one around mine.  I tightly tied the knot around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his torso, wordless, as he slowly opened the bathroom door for us, as we made our way down the hallway to, what I presumed, was his bedroom.  I gulped with uneasiness as my small feet splashed against the cold marble of the floor, dreading whatever lay in store for me from behind that closed door that awaited my presence. 

I was greeted by a lovely red, plush, four-poster bed in the center of the room, and ornate glass decorations that adorned the walls and shelves of his gorgeous living space.  I assumed he spent most of his time alone here, based on the level of anger he possessed around me so far.  I looked around me, having no words to describe the beauty of the room around me.  His home was still leaving me speechless in every room I went into.  I made my way across the shag carpeting as I reached out for the golden handle that opened the door, leading out to the balcony off of his room, overlooking the backyard of the house. 

I flashed him a breathless smile as he approached me from behind, wrapping an arm around my waist, kissing my temple.  I began to feel slightly on edge.  I walked over to the railing and peered over the edge, wondering if I were to survive the jump, how far away I could get before he would just catch me and drag me back to this hell hole.  Dandy's firm hands crept around my abdomen as he began to attempt to, what I assume was, sexily untie my robe.  I was really feeling uneasy now.  I grasped his fingers in mine as I pushed his hands off of my waist as I stepped out of his reach.  My back was leaning against the railing of the overlook now, as I turned to face Dandy.  He gave me a confused glance.  "Dandy, I don't feel comfortable with this, really."  He looked quite disappointed as he rolled his eyes in my direction, giving me an unamused glare in the process.  I folded my arms across my chest angrily as he stepped towards me, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear in the moonlight that washed across the delicately carved balcony of his room. 

He sighed as he spoke, finally, "Oh, Dollface, why must you be so difficult?  I take pity on your sad attempts at pushing me away.  It humors me that you really think you can stop me from getting what I want.  Well, here's a hint- you can't stop me.  I always get what I want from mother, so I don't expect to get anything less from you either, kitten.  You will do as I say, and trust me, if you don't, I promise you're going to end up regretting the consequences."  Fear flashed in my eyes.  I did not doubt his chilling words.  He licked his lips as he turned on his heels, grabbing me roughly by the elbow, and pulling me behind him and back into his bedroom, where he proceeded to lock the double-doors behind us, unsurprisingly. 

Several minutes later, I was seated on a little wooden stool in the center of his bedroom at the foot of his large mattress as Dandy stood, back facing me, rummaging through an old wooden dresser, apparently looking for something for me to wear, more suitable for sleep, by my best guess. 

(Guys it is so fucking late and I really feel like an ass for not updating in like a gazillion years, but trust me, I know this chapter sucks, but I have been getting some requests for updates lately, and I would really like to give @ahsaddictx (Elisha Carr) a quick shout out for inspiring me to continue writing more regularly!  Since the season ended I haven't really felt too motivated to keep writing since it left me heartbroken, but she messaged me awhile back telling me how great she thinks Dollface is coming along, and how she would die if I didn't update again, so as I was attempting to fall asleep tonight, I couldn't get the thoughts of upsetting readers out of my mind, so I'm hoping this new chapter can really get me back into the swing of things!  xx Ferry Jo <3 ok sorry now back to the story-)

Dandy eventually turned back towards me, cradling a satin white gown in his arms as he placed it onto my lap with a pair of night slippers and instructing me to go back out and into the washroom to change, and reminding me not to pull anything, causing me to think back on his little warning I had received earlier.  I shivered with disgust by his sheer aura as I headed back out into the looming hallway and out of his stuffy room, reminding myself to say a silent prayer before bed tonight that everything would turn out okay, and when and if I ever got out of here alive, I wouldn't end up with too many scars, whether or not I was considering physical or emotional, I couldn't quite tell.