Chapter Six: Don't Be Shy

There was an awkward silence in the air aorund us as Dandy's jaw remained wide.  He crept towards me as I took a sharp intake of breath.  His large hand caressed my cheek as the other remained frozen in mid-air.  Dandy's pupils were once again dialated, and he looked quite sexy, yet dangerous.  I still continued to stand unmoving as I struggled to take shallow breaths in my chest.  Dandy instantly made me jump with surprise as he gripped my hair and pulled me in for a rough, wild kiss.  His hands were everywhere as mine remained frozen at my side.  One hand of his would be squeezing my bum while the other would caress my neck. He stepped back, red lipstick smeared messily across his chin and his hair plastered to his forehead.  Dandy was breathing heavily as I just stared ahead in shock. 

"God, you look beautiful," he whispered calmly as he scanned my body over and over again with his carnal eyes.  I blushed as I spoke, "You're not mad?"  Dandy chuckled with delight as he tucked a strand of loose hair back behind my ear.  "Of course not."  I sighed with relief as I hugged him tightly.  "Good.  Now, do you want to tell me why you have all of these gorgeous gowns?"  He led me away behind the puppet theater and back towards the closet with all the dressed inside.  We stepped through the doorway as Dandy flicked the light on once again.  I shivered again with delight at just the sight of the gowns once again.  "Mother picked these up for me when she was traveling the world almost 12 years ago.  I always wanted to have them for my future bride..."  He looked at me with a mischevious grin and I smacked his arm playfully.  "Well, this dress is beautiful, but I wouldn't want to soil it or anything...  Where's your washroom?  I need to change and fix my hair."  Dandy grabbed my pile of clothes off of the floor as he led me away.  He unlocked the playroom door as he took me a ways back down the dim hallway where we had entered earlier.  We approached a door that had been cut into a little outlook in the wall.  Dandy grasped the handle as he turned the knob. 

Inside, there was an breathtaking washroom.  The floor tiles were a brilliant cream and sea-green color and the walls were decorated with paintings of shells and waves.  Creamy towels hung on a golden rack along a wall next to a shower that looked as if it could fit a dozen people.  A large jacuzzi tub with an elaborate array of salts, scrubs, gels, beads, and bubbles sat in one of the far corners and a sink was placed next to the door, but not without a giant mirror that must have cost a fortune sitting in front of it on the wall.  I felt like melting again.  I was beginning to warm up to Dandy, even though I kept on losing sight of the fact that he was keeping me hostage here with no way to contact my brother... 

Dandy grinned at me as he motioned for me to enter the exquisite washroom, while he walked in right behind me.  He shut the door behind his back as he locked it.  Not again.  He was indeed very attractive, but I couldn't get too comfortable around him, I knew that part for sure, so I made myself a promise to not fall for his beautiful exterior, because I knew that deep down Dandy had to posess some sort of creepy alterior motives for keeping me here...

Dandy then began to make his way around me and over to the large tub in the back corner.  My eyes shot over towards the door, but I had surely seen him lock it.  Dammit.  The hot water was running as the jacuzzi began to fill as Dandy turned to look at me once more.  I looked back his way as I noticed his hands beginning to undo his belt buckle.  He laid his belt over the end of the towel rack along the wall as he started stepping out of his fancy shoes.  I blushed in my dress as I looked down at the floor, forgetting that I was still wearing the pair of golden slippers on my feet.  "Laurel,"  I heard him say my name, but I didn't dare look up.  "Don't be shy."  I slowly raised my head in front of me, trying so desperately not to gasp in awe at the sight I saw.  Dandy was standing in the center of the washroom wearing nothing at all.  Our eyes met as he motioned for me to come to him.  I took a shaky step forward as he placed his hands on my elbows at my side.  "Dandy, I think you're wonderful for letting me stay here, but I just don't feel comfortable doing this."  I said as I waited for his reaction.  Dandy sighed as his eyes narrowed.  "Listen, dollface, you can't leave here.  As long as you are here, you belong to me because I will not let another girl escape my house once again.  I love you, and you are going to do as I say.  Now get in the tub."  I cringed as I struggled to not cry out for help, or just cry in general. 

Several minutes later, Dandy sat waiting for me in the jacuzzi as he watched me undress.  I placed one foot in front of the other as I stepped into the steamy, bubbling water of the tub Dandy had prepared with some of the luxury beads and salts I had seen earlier on a shelf above my head.  I sat in the water, on the opposite end of Dandy.  We just stared at eachother as I began to feel really self conscious.  I had never had a man look at my bare body before.  Ever.  It felt strange, and I didn't like it, considering the situation.  I folded my arms across my some-what flat chest as Dandy spoke, "You are truly beautiful to me, don't try to hide the perfect body you posess, please."  I lowered my hands once again into the hot water as Dandy scooted over and nodded for me to take the spot next to his. 

We sat hip to hip as he gazed down into my eyes.  I instantly leaned up, and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.  Dandy smiled as he said, "Would you like to start washing up?"  I nodded as I stood to retrieve a bottle of one of the fancy gels or scrubs Dandy owned.  I scanned the shelf when I finally decided on grabbing a light yellow colored soap bottle scented like vanilla to use.  (I still hadn't noticed that by me standing up, I had given Dandy a perfect view of my bum and between my legs...)  As I was sitting back down in the jacuzzi, however, I managed to scrape the side of my right hip along the sharp corner of the fawcet, causing me to cut the skin open.  Blood spread delicately throughout the water, turning the bubbles from white to pink.  I looked back to Dandy, who seemed to be frozen in place, staring at the crimson water, as I said, "I am so sorry!  I can run another bath, if you like."  Dandy did not reply.  He just coninued to stare into the red water that surrounded us.  I placed a hand on his shoulder as I shook him, realizing that he was trembling.  "Dandy, say something.  Come on, what's wrong with you?"  He still didn't reply.  What am I supposed to do?