!Warning!

Before I begin to write the actual story itself, I just wanted to make a few things clear to you readers...

1.  THIS FANFICTION IS MENTALLY RATED PG-13!  I would just like to give you guys a little heads up before you start to read the fanfiction in case there is anyone who gets uncofortable with any of the following situations, concepts, or events that will take place in this story...

-Gore

-Sexual situations

-Strong language

        I tend to get kind-of intense and graphic and carried away with details when I write (sorry I can't help it... I just have a tendency to go overboard alot of the time, but I try to proofread) and I would just like to caution you all to be prepared as you read!  (Trust me, no matter how graphic and intense I may get, I promise never to write anything that should upset readers on a personal level or any scenes that may be pornographic).  It really bothers me when some people don't put warnings on their stories before they begin writing them, and then they add a sexual scene and it gets overly descriptive and intense and then the whole story is ruined, so I try not to do that to my own readers, and if my writing ever upsets anyone, it is not intentional!  Email me if there are ever any suggestions or concerns from anyone and I would be glad to remove anything that anyone feels is not necessary to improve the story.  If my writing seems offensive, feel free to email me anytime (FarahJones7@gmail.com).  I won't judge and I will gladly take any suggestions and work them into my writing, or you can simply discontinue reading at anytime, though I hope that wouldn't happen, my writing isn't too terribly dreadful ;)

2.  I DO NOT OWN SOME OF THE CHARACTERS!

        I am totally basing this fanfiction off of the tv show American Horror Story: Freakshow because it is my latest obsession, this is my favorite season so far, and I am totally in love with Dandy and I don't even know why lol

3.  THIS STORY MAY GIVE AWAY SPOILERS FOR THE SHOW!

        I would suggest only reading this story if you are totally caught up on this season of American Horror Story because it probably won't make sense if you haven't watched any of it yet, and I will possibly give away spoilers if you haven't seen each released episode yet... TAKE HEED

4.  THIS IS A F.A.N.F.I.C.T.I.O.N!

I am totally making up some characters and events for this story, and I am not predicting what will happen later in the season or anything, and parts of this never actually happened in the show, so do not take it seriously

Thanks for reading this as I rambled, but I always think it is smart to add a little warning before starting to write so readers will not get upset as often ;) Now... ONTO THE STORY :D