Chapter Four: Hurts like Hell

Dandy walked me through a towering doorway as I was greeted by a very large dining table.  Fine china lined the dark stained oak table as he pulled a dark green cushioned chair for me at one of the ends of the table.  Dandy sat a chair over from me as I placed my expensive looking cloth napkin in my lap, while taking a sip of the bubbly red substance in the glass by my plate.  It had an impressionable after taste, but not anything alcoholic, and I decided it would be best to ask for water instead.  A maid soon walked out carrying two silver platters in her arms.  She placed one in front of each of us as I thanked her while she lifted off the lids.  I was overcome with the fragrant steam that wafted up from my plate and into my face.  I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply.  I should probably enjoy this while I have it.  I looked down to see a large, meaty steak, a heaping pile of some kind of roast vegetables, a scoop of pasta with an orange sauce, and a buttery roll sat before me.  We both dug into our meals silently as I thanked God for this fantastic food.  I swallowed each bite with gratitude as the maid soon returned with another platter and my glass of water.  I took a long sip as the new tray was set down before us.  She removed the lid once more, and I was greeted by a massive chocolate cake, topped with melty fudge and fresh cherries on each slice. 

My mouth began to water as I glanced over and saw Dandy wink at me.  I shivered and ignored his presence as our plates were cleared away.  A small salad dish was placed before me on an olive green embroidered placeholder.  The maid took a small bronze spatula with a wooden handle and gently scooped up a precut slice of cake for each of us as s eh delicately sat them on our plates.  I drew my tongue across my bottom lip as Ii grasped a shiny fork in my fingertips  I daintily cut into my cake and scooped a heaping bite into my mouth.  The mousse in the cake was melting over my tongue as I pulled the marichino cherry stem out between my lips, probably looking sexier and more seductive to Dandy than I had intended,  I moaned with pleasure.  I literally could not help it.  This was the most delicious thing I had ever eaten in my whole lifetime.

After finishing our delicious meal, I thanked the maid who kindly cleared our trays away from the table.  Dandy stood and walked over to me.  He smiled and took me by the hand delicately.  He led me out of the dining room and back into the foyer, where I noticed the marble spiraling staircase for the first time since arriving here.  We began to ascend up the beautifully crafted steps when I looked up at Dandy. 

He had a flawless jawline.  Flawless.  Perfect, sparkling green eyes that could make any girl melt, which they probably had.  Dandy also sported thick, luscious lips that perfectly fit his chiseled face.  And his ears.  Oh my god Dandy had perfect earlobes.  They were just right.  The perfect shape and size to nibble on...  Dear lord... What was I saying!?  Dandy was charming and beautiful, but hey, this was a boy that I hardly knew, and I could tell that there was something that wasn't quite right about his aura as he looked down at me and smirked, almost in a dangerous fashion.

Once we reached the top of the staircase.  we began to walk down a dimly lit hallway.  Great golden diamond chandelliers hung above our heads as I looked at the marvelous paintings that adorned the walls alongside us as we made our way down the hall.  We stopped at the end, where we were met by a larg set of doors.  Dandy motioned for me to turn the handle as he dropped y hand to my side.  I reached up and ever so quietly turned the heavy knob and pushed the tall door open, when I was met by a shocking sight.

I was led to believe that Dandy was a mature, refined man of elegance and sensibility.

I was wrong. 

Dandy was sickening, and I knew I had to leave.

The room I was faced with looked like something from a daycare center.  Plush toys filled each corner of the room, and an overflowing chest filled with dolls and trains lined one of the far walls.  There was a grassy area in the center with a perfectly arranged croquet set.  There was also a large puppetry theater set up near the back wall, with a green and red striped couch facing it.  The most horrifying part of it all, however, was the bed area cut into the back wall, almost like a cubby.  There were thick, red velvet curtans with gold ropes knotted around them, drawing the curtains back along the sides of the cutout.  I shivered with disgust.  There must have been tons of girls that he's taken back there, and I actually believed him when he said I was special.  Dandy just wanted to use me for pleasure in his own sickly way, and I was scared out of my mind. 

I once again turned to Dandy and shakily asked, "What is this place?"

"My playroom!"  He giddily replied as he flashed me a pearly smile. 

I walked behind him as he led me around the room, parading to every toy and game to show them off to me.  Dandy talked of all the fun we would have together in this room, and I wanted to hurl any second. 

Dandy chuckled with delight as he suddenly stopped.  He scowled at me, for I was almost positive he could sense my discomfort.  "What's wrong Laurel?  Aren't you excited we can play together?"  I shook my head and mumbled, "No.  I want to leave."  As I turned to make my way back to the door and out of that house, I suddenly felt two large hands on my forearms.  Dandy roughly spun me around so I was facing him.  He grimly smiled as he pushed me backwards onto the striped couch.  I fell with my legs dangling over the armrest and my head cushioned on a soft pillow.  I felt the weight of Dandy's muscular torso lay ontop of mine as I shook with fear.  No matter how hard I tried to push him off, I just wasn't strong enough to manage it.  My eyelids fluttered closed as Dandy trailed his gentle hands up and down my thighs, pulling up the skirt I was wearing.  He trailed my panty lines as he ucked on my skin, up and down my neck.  I wanted him.  Dandy chuckled with delight as I gripped into his waistband with my fingernails.  I was trapped here, and I should be dying inside, but Dandy was so sexy I couldn't reisit just a little bit of touching.  I arched my back up off of the couch so our hips were touching as he continued to softly leave blue and purple marks faintly across my shoulders as he pulled the straps of my top down lower on my arms.  I bit my lip as I felt his muscular chest on mine.  I shivered with glee as I kissed his temple and drew my tongue down his jaw.  Dandy grunted as he began to kiss me, hard.  I swied my tongue across his bottom lip as he bit down on mine causing it to swell.  I could feel myself losing more and more control of the situation as I began to panic.  Dandy slid his hand into my thick hair as the other slid itself into my panties.  I opened my eyes and sat up abruptly as Dandy did the same.  Who knows how long we had been like that?  I stood up while adjusting my skirt, top, and hair as best I could without using a mirror.  "I'm sorry Dandy.  I really like you, but we hardly know eachother, and this just feels wrong.  I have to be going now, or my brother will start wondering where I ran off to."  I made my way back across the playroom towards the door, but Dandy ran around me and lept in front of the brass handles, blocking the exit.  "But my love, you can't leave just yet.  I'm just getting started with you."