Chapter Five: Locked In

I felt as if I were going to faint at any moment.  This wasn't real.  I balled my hands into fists as I breathed deeply.  I closed my eyes and willed myself to wake up, back in Jimmy's caravan at the freakshow.  Minutes later I reopened my eyes, hoping to be greeted my the smiling grin of my brother, but I was sadly only met by a boy in a vest.  I sighed shakily as I tried to remain calm.  Maybe things weren't as they seemed.  Maybe Dandy really did just want to... play... with his toys like he said, and I was blowing this whole ordeal out of proportion.  I calmly looked to Dandy for reassurance that this wasn't what I was picturing it to be, but all his eyes gave away were the hints of lust as he eyed me up and down like just another carnal beast.  I folded my arms across my chest, feeling rather self conscious and afraid as Dandy took a step towards me and away from the door.  He placed his icy hands on my lower back as he spoke softly yet assured, "Now, are you going to be a good girl and stay here to play with me?  Or are we going to struggle with this."  I shook my head no as he grinned and sighed deeply.  "Good.  Now let's play a game."  Dandy spun around and pulled a large key out of his pocket, locking the double-doors where we entered as he made his way across the room and to the toy chest.  He bent over the edge, reaching deep inside looking for an activity for the two of us.  I tried to resist, but I couldn't help it.  His slacks looked great on him, if you know what I mean... 

I blushed at the thought.  Damn, this was wrong, and I shouldn't be feeling this way for he who had kidnapped me, but he was hot as hell, and it would be extremely difficult to maintain my cool and remember the situation the more and more time I spent with this gorgeous boy.  Dandy stood back up, carrying a wooden chess set in his arms with beautifully carved pieces to go along with it.  He walked to one of the back corners of the room and set the items down on a glass table.  He pulled a chair out for me to sit on and he took his own seat opposite mine.  Dandy set up the chess game with ultra precision as he delicately placed each pawn in it's proper spot.  Dandy played the black pieces and I played the white.  He smiled as he motioned for me to make the first move as I unsuredly stared down at the board in front of me. 

"Do you not know how to play chess?"  Dandy asked me, bewildered.  I shruggd my shoulders, avoiding the act of speaking to him (my sad attempt at trying to let Dandy know that I wasn't interested, even though we all knew I was a terrible liar...).  Dandy gasped angrily as he huffed under his breath, "Fine, then I'll just have to show you."  I sighed as Dandy began to explain the complex rules to me, which I still hardly understood the concept of the game at all. 

After several attempts at moving my pieces in the correct places, Dandy gave up.  He was so frustrated by that point that he picked up the wooden game board, and flung it across his playroom, cracking the board on the black and white tiled floor, and causing the pieces to be strewn across the fake grass of the croquet area.  He stormed out of the playroom and out into the hallway, leaving the heavy doors to remain locked behind him.  I was alone in the most creepy place I had ever been.  I gulped as I stood up from my chair in the corner of the room.  I walked up the the grass of the croquet set and bent over to begin picking up the raggd pieces of his game. 

After recollecting the items to the chess set, I organized the game once again how Dandy had first set it up on the glass table so it would be ready for him to play next time.  I hope he wasn't too angry and had taken some time to cool down...  I wandered the massive room as I nosed my way around and discovered some items that were foreign to me.  There was a closet behind the puppet theater that was filled with elaborate dolls and shoes and costumes of all colors.  Some were covered with beads and silk, while others were decorated with lace and flowers.  I ran my hand along the beautiful velvet outfits as I sighed, wishing I had the priveledge of trying one on.  Hmmm... I though to myself for a moment.  Dandy stormed off, there was no one else around, I was trapped in here... Might as well splurge and take advantage of the chance I had to try these amazing gowns while I could.

I stripped myself out of my clothing, leaving me standing there in the cold air in just a bit of cotton.  I giggled excitedly as I ran back into the closet.  I browsed through the many gowns along the wall, when I finally spotted one that caught my attention.  It was a velvety emerald/forest green with golden beads along the bottom hem of the dress.  There were golden tassles that draped themselves along the scoop-neck of the gown too.  Tiny threads embroidered the sparkling torso of the dress, weaving themselved into intricate patterns along the drop-waist line.  The sleeves were also beautifully crafted, with drapes that hung down from the golden wrists to the floor.  I gasped when I finally noticed the back.  There was a gorgeous golden ribbon threaded through the cutout in the back, turning the dress into a corset that went all the way form my shoulderblades down to my tailbone, revealing the hundreds of freckles that decorated my spinal collumn.  This was the one I needed to put on, or I think I might have died.  I first reached into a tub along the back wall and found myself a slip, corset, and girdle to wear underneath the folds of the dress I wanted to try on.  I put the underlayers on before I stepped into the dress, having a difficult time doing up the corset back for myself, but eventually managing to get it tightened.  The dress fit beautifully.  My hips looked full and the corset made me appear skinny and taller than I was.  The ballgown skirt covered my feet and trailed behind me when I walked.  I wanted to melt into this dress and make it mine, while I almost forgot whose house I was being kept in.

I stepped into a pair of golden slippers while I placed a sparkling ruby tiara on my head with a pair of golden earrings and a teardrop necklace to match.  On a shelf near my head, there had also been a perfectly new tube of lipstick, which just so happened to match my tiara as I smeared a decent amount across my full, swollen lips.

(sorry for all the details on Laurel in this chapter... I just really felt like she could use a girly moment)

I smiled wildly at myself in the mirror.  Was I really that beautiful?  I twirled and twirled until I felt too dizzy to stand.  I made my way out of the closet and back into Dandy's playroom, over towards the couch from earlier.  I took a seat and looked down to my sparkling shoes, when a sudden creak of door hinges caught my attention.  My heart stopped as I instantly stood, wide-eyed looking to where the large doors were opening.  Shit, he's back. 

Dandy's jaw dropped as he stared at my body in one of the gowns from the closet.

He was going to be mad.

We stood like this for several more minutes, and I was sure he could see my knees shaking from under the dress.  Dandy didn't show any signs of emotion as he continued to nonchalantly gape and stare at my body in the dim light of his playroom, yet I still couldn't tell if I were in trouble or not...