28

N.

I stretch my arm to the other side of the bed as I began to wake up, I didn't feel her and I instantly opened my eyes. I checked my phone and there was a message from her and a pic from Red. Red took her to the fucking waterfall bro. Why the fuck would Red be out with my girl, knowing her ass is hot. This hoe must be drunk.
I got up and call Whit.
"Hey!!!" I heard her voice and I knew she was straight.
"Hey, everything okay?" I asked
"Yeahh, did you get our message" I heard Red in the background.
"Yeah, about that, send me yo location, and imma come get you" I got up and head to the bathroom.
"What? Nic, come get me for what?" Her tone changed. She has an attitude. How could she not understand what the fuck this shit is. Did I not explain it clearly
"We'll talk about it when I pull. Send the location Whit, like that's my second time asking you lady." I began to pace. I'm really not trying to argue with her at this point.
There was silence on the phone and if I know anything about my girl. ......
"Nah, I'm good where I'm at. Like you don't gotta be fucking asshole about everything, since you top fucking dog I'm sure you can figure out which waterfall I'm at." She hung up.
I inhaled so deeply, then exhale. She's testing me. Why. Whit. You're right. I am top dog.
I sent a message to my bodyguard.
I hate to have to be the bad guy but wtf was they thinking.
I went downstairs and I estimate they will be delivered to me in like 1-2 hours. I know I'm gonna hear it from Whit, she gon be pissed. How can I make her feel better? Cook. Boom. My baby fat self love some pasta.
I send a another message to have my groceries delivered.
I went back upstairs to freshen up and by the time I was done groceries was delivered.
I turned my music on and get to cooking.
I heard a loud bang and I turned the music off and grabbed my gun from the drawer.
"NIIIIIICCCCCCCCCC." I heard her yell.
"Fuck" I whispered, I'm not even done cooking
I saw her storming down the hallway. Her thighs jiggling side to side as she storms towards me. The way she look like she's about to murder me right now. I held my hands out and started to back up.
"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?" She yelled "HUH NIC? WHY?" I CANT HAVE FUN?"

Woah. At this point she was in my face and i could see she's been crying.
"Whitney chill the fuck out bro, I'm trying to fucking protect you bro." I said holding her shoulder.
"Okay so you send you stupid ass bodyguard to collect me like I'm a fucking thing? I'm your girlfriend stupid."
I looked at her. And I think she knows better than to call me out my name.
"The fuck are you doing Whit. Chill the fuck out. We will talk later. Like you're doing too fucking much and you don't even understand. It's not all about you now." I said as I walk pass her
She looked at me then rolled her eyes as she walked away.
Uuuuhhhhhh so damn beautiful.
"You!" I said as I saw Red try to sneak upstairs.
"Help me understand what is going on through your head?"
"Fun time?" She shrugs.
"Do you forget to you gotta lay low, don't get her caught up in yo shit."
"What do you mean, she's been caught up the very day you fell in love." She said.
And I was taken aback. She's right.
"Please just stay low." I said to her. Why are women so.
I went upstairs to check on Whit. She has the door locked.
"Whit!" I knocked "open up."
Nothing
"Whit, come on man."
Nothing.
I pull my phone out.
"Open the door please"
Read.
Ugh.
I went back downstairs to finish cooking.
I got a text.
"I'm going to my dads tonight."
"Why?" I asked.
Read
I went back upstairs. The was unlocked and she had a bag.
"So you just about to go and not talk to me. Like come on Whit, you don't even want me to explain myself?" I stood in front of her.
"You wanna talk, tell me why you felt like it was okay to have your bodyguard ambush me like that?" She continued "I really felt violated. I rather if it was you. Maybe I would've been less upset. Like."
"Okay, okay," I grabbed her hands. "I didn't realize how humiliating that would be for you Whit. At the moment I was upset, I'm sorry baby, it's a lot that happened okay, and I thought you'd understand I'm just trying to protect you." Her shoulder relaxes. she looks at me.
"Can I spend the night?"she smiles and I fell in love all over again. I gave her a hug. I haven't touched her all day. And her breath alone makes me wanna drop her panties and bend her over.
She looks up at me. And I realize that I'm hard asf. She gave me gentle kiss and stroke me outside my shorts.
"I miss you." She said while kissing my chin.
She smell so good.
"Mmmmm." I manage to let out.
"I'm sorry daddy." She moans as she tippy toe to suck on my neck.
That's it. Demon time.
I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I sucked her lips as she sucks mines. I can't help but get harder and harder every time I hear her moans. I throw her on the bed. She looks at me and I thinks she knows what type of time I'm on.
"This pussy is mines tonight."
I opened her legs and I smell the light aroma of her vagina. Her fat pussy poking out and the seat all wet. I could just cum all right now. I took her panties off to reveal a wet creamy pussy, I could tell she's been missing me. I looked at her as I lick her clit upwards. She moans. As I latch on and began the suck. I move my tongue up and down at a decent pace. Then I insert  my 2 fingers and she gasp again. I wanted to stop and feel this warm pussy pulsating on my dick. But no she's on punishment. She had an attitude. So I need her to cum whole lot tonight.
"You look so fucking sexy mama." I said as she bit her lip and grip the sheets.
"Fuck, you fine as fuck, see how pretty you look." I said
"Shit daddy." I know that's my cue to keep going.
"Mmm who's daddy?"
"You!"She breath
I latched on to her clit as I as finger her pussy. It got so wet I felt it dripping from my other fingers. Then I felt her grip.
"Daddy, I'm about............ to fucking........ cuuuuum." She screams and I kept going as she try's to run.
"One more sexy, one more for daddy." I said as I pull
Her forward and I began to finger her again and she was wetter and I wanted to break and pound her fat warm pussy but I'm trying to hold out.
I began to slowly lick her. I decided to get up and grab her leg and flip her on her stomach.
Her ass jiggle as the effect. My dick throb. I opened her cheeks and started eating. Sloppy, nasty, kisses.
I got up and climb over her. I slid my dick from her ass right into her pussy where she immediately accepts me.
I felt like I might of cum as soon as I felt her pussy.
"Fuuck baby." I moan. I trust my hips back and fourths in her warm wet pussy.
I couldn't hold it anymore when she grip my dick I pulled out and cum on her ass.
I went back in. I can't get enough. I deep stroke her and grab her arm and then her neck and fucked her some more.
I felt her starting to get wetter and wetter. It was running down our thighs. I couldn't help it to buss one more time. This time I didn't pull out. I jus kept fucking her juicy pussy. How does she do that grip.
"Fucccxxkk mama I'm about to fucking give you child if you keep doing that."
I love hearing her moans and breaths and her cumming.
She turns around and gave me kiss. The push me and I step and I somehow I knew she wanted me on the floor. I laid down and the stepped over and and sat down and I felt like she took my soul. Began to bounce up and down and I locked eyes with herZ she knew what she was doing. She know what this does to me.
"Fuck your so sexy." I gripped her ass and helped her   Bounce.
"Daddy, I'm....."
That's all I need to here before I shoot the club up.
Creamy aftermaths drip from us as I we kiss he each other. I love her. I'm in love.
"I came in you" I said
"I know." She replied.
"I love you." She looks as me and I knew she meant it.
"I love you." I said it and kiss her forehead.