5

N.
"So... where are you from?" She asked as she looked down at the side walk.

I decided we should go for a walk. Something I regularly do when I'm feeling stuffed. Or to just relaxed.

"Here, Actually." I said. It was around 5pm in the evening the sun began to go down. The flares of the sun made her eye sparked more than they already. Her brown chocolate skin glowing in the sun. She was at least 5foot tall if I'm not mistaken.
"Oh, you don't sound like you're from here."
"I grew up in a different part of here."

"And why did you transfer to Atlanta College?"
"Because it felt right, my old school, I didn't like it anymore, I didn't fit in. Couldn't fit in." I tapped my hand.

And she seem to understand.
"Oh, what school was it?"
"Uhhh Princeton." I hesitated to say fearing she might react differently.

"Oh, it's that bad?" She asked doing that cute thing with her nose.
"It's not bad there, it just wasn't for me." She seem Please with my answer.
Yes, my parents are somewhat rich. But I did didn't care for all the luxury. Of course she doesn't know me or what my family does but she doesn't seem to mind. I'm sure she has some type of idea based off the my car and what I just told her.

"Well I hope you don't change your mind on Atlanta now. Pretty rough out here." She smile ever so innocently and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"I'm never going back to Princeton. I've got everything I need right here." I smoothly said.
After walking and chatting for an hour later we decided to head back.

We drove in silence bopping and singing along to the music. When I pulled up to her dorms it was already dark  out.

"Thanks for lunch." She smiles
"No problem." I watched as she pressed her lips together. I wanted to kiss her. To taste her. But I would have came off to strong and scare her away.

"I'll see you in class." She got out and I watched as she head inside the building.
Wow. Her hips gently sway side to side as she walk away in her jeans. She looked so fucking sexy.

She finna be mine one day.

When I arrived at my apartment and I received a message.
Whit.
-Hey! 👋🏾
Me
- Hey. What's up?
Whit
- I think I dropped my fav lip gloss in your car. Have you seen it.
Me
I'm not sure I'll go look.

I went out to my car to check. And she said . I saw a lip gloss right where she was sitting.
Me
Found it.
Whit
Oh thank god, it was mad expensive. Lol.
Me
How much did it cost you?
Whit
A dollar
Me
Lmao 😂 yes, that's a fortune.
Whit
Lol. I know, how are you doing?
Me
I'm doing well, I just got home and about to take a nice long shower.
Whit
Lol. Had a long day?
Me
Yes. This girl I ran into at supermarket today had me mad nervous.
Whit
Nervous? Why?
Me
Im not telling but I want to go out with her again to tell her why.
Whit
I'm sure she will say yes.
We continue to text until about 1am before my eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep.

She was funny, goofy and hella understanding. I couldn't wait to see her again.
What if she doesn't like you back?
The thought crept in my mind as I tried try to be early for my 8am.

I got to class seeing her already there with her earphones in and on her phone. She was wearing a yellow dress, with a light blue denim jacket. Her hair was hanging of her shoulder hiding her face.
We her legs out in the open I've notice another tattoo she had on her thigh. As big as the palm of my hand.
I stood in front of her. Close enough for her to recognize that I'm here.
"Good morning beautiful." I smiled at her.
"Good morning handsome." She smiled back. Causing me to blush.
  I held my arms out for her to hug me. She walked into my arms. She smell like a baby, baby powder.

"I like the dress little miss sunshine." I poked her gently in the stomach. And she flinched.

Shes ticklish as fuck.
I looked at her all evil while wiggling my fingers.

"You better not." She said realizing "I'll slap the living ship out of you if you tickle me Nickalous."
She tried to be serious but I know she wasn't.
Her stern voice turn me on in many places that was dark. 
I laugh. "Okay, I won't."
"Kay." She said relaxing a little while still eye me.  I lean on the wall along with her.
She didn't put her earphones back in her ear.

"Do you have a Twitter, please tell me you do." She looked at.
"Yes but don't ...."
"What your name I'm gonna send you something." She interrupted.
I gave my twitter name. She sent me a funny tweet.
I began lurking on her page while we were in class and really all she did was retweets things. Funny things that had me silently rolling in class.

At the end of class she turned around to me.
"Did you talk to the girl you met in the supermarket already?" She smiled

"No, not yet." I said "But would.... you like to go to dinner?" I asked her feeling more nervous as she makes me wait for answer

"Yes. That'll be nice." She got up and I stood up too.
"So tomorrow at 6 is good?" I asked.

"That's perfect." She gave me a hug and began to walk away before stopping.
"Uhhh Nick? How should I dress?" She asked
"Comfortable." I replied to her.
"No help!" She rolled her then walked away.

This time her ass was...... breathtaking. I felt all the blood rushed to my head....... the one down south.