27

W.

So Nic is a arms dealer, his dad and mom both dealers. I don't know how to fully wrap my head around him doing what he does. I know he hates it but it seems like everything is working out for him.
His parents are fine with him in school so he decided to come back and finish.
Nic insisted that I stay with him for the year that way tuition would be less for me. I mean I already had most of my things there. So I agreed. I've never lived with a guy before. I'm nervous but I'm excited to be with him. This could make or break our relationship. Being around him 24/7. Seeing him everyday. I know I'm the type of girl who likes my space. So i don't know how things are going to work out.
Living with him means I have to rely on him in some way. If anything happens I can go back home. I know i have to be careful with what I say. Especially when it's the topic of Nic. He's a gangster. A real life gangster. Am I ready to get caught up in his world. Am I ready to wait for him? I know how life comes with a lot of sacrifices, the real question is what am I willing to sacrifice for him?

"Good morning," Red said walking into the kitchen.
"Oh hey good morning." I said.
It was a awkward silence. Like who is she really. Fiona? Fiona who? I was trying not to stare at her as she prepares coffee for herself. She really gorgeous. And now I'm insecure. Nick's been with her this whole time? I mean I know I'm a bad bitch and dot dot dot. But damn. I feeling some type of way.
"Where's Nic?" She ask
"Still sleeping." I said.
"Oh. Well do you wanna do something today?" She asked.
Omg. Like why? What could she possibly want to do. Well... Maybe I can get to know her this way.
"Um yeah, sure." I said
She started smiling. "Okay." Then she walks off.
The fuck? For sure a weirdo. How you gonna just walk away like that?
"Ugh I'm finna wake him up." I got up.
"We are going to a waterfall." She came back. "I've been dying to go."
"Okay." I laughed
"Okay I'll drive." She grabbed her keys.
"Wait, I gotta change and can you even drive Nic told me you only see red." I said
"I can see other colors." She rolled her eyes. "when I see reds, it's more intense than it needs to be. So I have these for driving." She pulls out a pair of sunglasses.
What the actual fuck?

"Oh okay my bad." I said. "Let me change then come right down."
I went upstairs I slowly open the door. He was still knocked out. I could barely see him because he was snuggled under the blankets. I grabbed my suit and my purse. I left him a note saying "went with Red, call when your up."
Speeding on the highway, while hearing the gps over the music. Felt good. Haven't been out with any girl friends in a hit minute.
"How long have you known Nic" I asked her
"Not long, few weeks." She said while driving.
A few weeks. A few weeks? a pinch? Of weeks?
"Oh okay, I'm guessing he was selling you something." I said
"Not me per se, my family, so something like that." She said.
"So where'd you take him" I asked her.
"Ummm. To a private island?" She replied.
Oh wow. I can only take him to Waffle House. Or the fucking aquarium or something.
"Oh okay." I nodded.
"Don't worry, he doesn't want me, all he talked about was you." She said.
That made me feel a little better with her saying that. 
"So what do you do, you know, in college. Is it like what's on tv, the drinking? the partying?" She asked
"Um, it can be."
"Oh , I've always wanted to enroll."
"Oh what's stopping you?" I asked
"Literally, my entire family is against it." She said. "But I plan on running away.
"Oh that must be hard for you."
"Not really I run away all the time. They always seem to find me." She said
"Oh no, like wanting to go to college but you can't." I laugh.
" oh yeah, makes me upset sometimes. I just hate being so responsible." She rolled her eye.
I guess that's how Nic feels sometimes too.
"Can i asked you something Whit."
"Yeah."
"see I try to have like... you know... girlfriends. But in the end I had to kill them all."
My neck turned so fast.
"What the fuck?"
She busted out laughing.
"Oh my gosh, should have seen your face." I giggled
"Ohh." I laughed along. This bitch cray cray for real for real, I like it.
"But nah, real talk. I just never se to have friends for a long time. I really want a long lasting friendship, and of course I'm not asking you.... but I mean if you want to. That'll be dope, it's just that I've heard such good things about you and you seem like a decent person."
So this pretty bitch, wants to be this bad bitches friend?
"Okay, I mean, why not, you seem pretty cool. Plus you're pretty asf! So why not." I laughed.
A few minutes later we pulled up to a waterfall.