24

W.
2 months later
It got easier living in Nics house, I didn't have any responsibilities but clean up and hire lawn care. His parent cover all the bills and even wire me money for gas because it's still a distance from school. I still miss him. It was different when I know he was was okay and we weren't speaking. Now I regretting telling him to stop calling me. I should have fought harder for him. Even though he pushes me away I should have just stuck by him at least as a friend maybe he'll still be here.

I was sitting on his bed when I heard noises downstairs. My heart was racing. I grabbed my taser from my bag. I slowly make my way towards the kitchen. I jumped out and screamed as loud as I can.
"Who the fuck are you?" I said she was tall and skinny, like a model. I made her dropped her glass of water. She was wearing red coordinately.
"You scared me, put that thing down." She said
"Who are you, what do you want? You are trespassing. I will call the cops on your ass" I say pushing my taser at her.

"Whitney?" I heard his voice. I looked at the front door wide open. Him standing there. As handsome as the last time I saw him.

"Nic?" I voice quivered

"Nic?" I voice quivered. "Oh my god."
I didn't know how to react I couldn't move as he walked closer to me.
He hugged me and I still couldn't move.
"Your okay," I said
"I'm okay." He said.
I still didn't hug him back. When he let me go. I looked at him and I looked at her. It all made sense.
He ran away with her.
"Sorry." I said to her and walked away.
"Whit?" I kept walking. He followed me to his room where I kept my stuff.
"Whit? Why are you here?" He asked
"Your parents asked me to stay just in case you come back. Don't worry I'm leaving." I snarl at him
"You didn't have to." He said
"I know. Wasted my damn time while you were God knows fucking where romancing with......... her. Don't call nobody, nothing, just poof gone." I said packing my things ignoring his present.
He sat quietly on the bed.
"I'm really happy to see you." He said "I missed you."
And I stopped
"Missed me? No calls, no messages had me worried fucking sick. I thought the fucking worse you dick head." I said not realizing I started to cry. I was mad at him. Like how could you run away? I know we're not a thing but with her.
"Whit, I know, I know, I'm very sorry to have you worried like that. There's some things about my life that I can't share with you." He looked at his hands.
"Oh but you can share it with her." I continued to pack. "I mean I don't even know why I'm mad, we not together so it's none of business but really nigga?
Running away? Was it my fault?"
"No lady, no it's not Whit, It's not like that man, can we stop for a minute." He walked closer to me. And I continue not to look at him. He held my hand.
"Please." He said calmly. The way he looked at me, I knew he just wanted to talk to me.
"The only way I'd talk to you is if you tell me everything, no more covering up, no more lies no more beating around the bush. If you are not ready to tell me all then you don't want to talk." I said looking in his eyes.
"Okay." He said "I will tell you everything but after that everything will be up to you."
Why will it be up to me bruh?

"I'm gonna make sure Reds settled in, And You, can you please stay with me tonight?" He rubbed my arm
How could I say no to him. I missed him too.
I nodded yes.
I sat in the chair in front of his bed and I waited. Who's this Red person. She's so beautiful so I doubt he didn't have something going on with her. She look like the type every guy would want.
I watched as he opened the door and closed it behind him. Then leaned his back against the door eyeing me.
"Come here beautiful." He eyed me.
I stood up and walked towards him.
"Forgive me?"
"What am I forgiving?" I asked putting my hand on his cheeks and he leaned in.
"For pushing you away, for making you worried. For not telling you sooner." He leaned into my hand and closed his eyes.
"Tell me what?" I asked.
"How much I love you." He said softly. And I felt all 2 billion butterflies in my stomach halt and turned in fireworks.
"How much I think of you, how you make me feel, like I have a purpose, I've had so much dark days but the moment I think of you. Whitney you are my light. I'm one of the luckiest niggas in the world because I found you, I've found my fucking soulmate. You're all I could think about when I was away and the first person I wanted to see."

I didn't know what to say. I just had to feel his lips. He gently kisses me back.
"I'm sorry for hurting you lady." He said softly against my neck and my lady parts jumped. "I'm so sorry." He kisses me.

He picks me up and carry me to his bed

He picks me up and carry me to his bed. He gently lay me down. The way he looked at me made me wanted him more. He pulled my shorts off. He kisses my lips then pulled my tank down and sucked my nipples. He took his time kissing down my stomach each stretch mark until he reaches my clit. I tried not to make any noise but couldn't not do it. the sensation was too strong. I locked my thighs as they shook uncontrollably but he push them open. He lick everything that need to be lick in the right way. It's like he knew my body better than me.
"Nic." I breath
"MmMmm." He moaned
He kept eating and I was about to explode once he started to insert fingers. Flicking them up and down hitting my spot while sucking and slurping. I couldn't hold back no more. I grabbed the back of his head as my entire body shook from the intense climax I'm feeling. I felt like I peed myself. I started to move away from him but he held me and keep licking and sucking. I kept cumming, while trying to move away.
"Oh my God." I screamed. My whole body tighten stiff, my eyes rolled to the back of my head, and I released it.
"OH MY - NIC." I screamed as I cum. I was jerking nonstop. He came up toward me. He mouth and beard was wet and creamy. I kissed him. My body was weak from that.
What the fuck was that?
He put me under the covers and went to bathroom to take a shower. I fell asleep but he woke me up to lay on his chest.
"I love you too." I said before dozing off again.